GDT: Group B - May 21 - Sweden vs Russia

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
He hasn’t gotten to play a single minute since Norway faced a mere 5 shots in the first period and the first thing that happens in the second period is something that he can’t be expected to save in a million years so is the second goal and then its just gone.
Its gone after two goals? Bullshit. He needs to be better.

Star Ocean

Dec 30, 2018
Omg Grönborg is such a tard against Marie Lehmann, SVT´s reporter. She was asking som generic questions and he´s answers is so childish. Take the loss like a man and behave, punk ass.
Jesus take it easy grönborg. The guy is being an ass

Reactions: Svedu

JHB

Feb 15, 2019
Omg Grönborg is such a tard against Marie Lehmann, SVT´s reporter. She was asking som generic questions and he´s answers is so childish. Take the loss like a man and behave, punk ass.

And that's a good thing. Females shouldn't comment on hockey. I watch the official youtube streams instead of SVTs for this very reason.

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Its gone after two goals? Bull****. He needs to be better.
I mean its literally the first thing that happens in the second period, then another one all this in like two minutes that takes a toll after the treatment he’s received this tournament.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
I mean its literally the first thing that happens in the second period, then another one all this in like two minutes that takes a toll after the treatment he’s received this tournament.
Grönborg hurt his little feelings?

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
And that's a good thing. Females shouldn't comment on hockey. I watch the official youtube streams instead of SVTs for this very reason.

She asked the appropriate question and Grönborg just acted like a child refusing to answer. Don't bring up that gender BS.

Reactions: ZEBROA

aphyro

För evigt trogen AIK
May 16, 2013
Sundsvall

What did he say? Had to leave to pick up friends from the pub.

Svedu

Apr 23, 2019
That svt lady is annoying with her stupid questions Grönborg is livid .

No. You can be angry or down after loosing a game, but when a reporter tries to ask normal questions it´s up to you to behave and give some answers and analyze the game. It´s not that f*cking difficult. The thing that annoys me with Grönborg is that Marie Lehmann gives the impression of being a sympathetic person and then he shows up grumpy and cocky. Grow up and act like a man.

JHB

Feb 15, 2019
She asked the appropriate question and Grönborg just acted like a child refusing to answer. Don't bring up that gender BS.

Doesn't matter. She has no business being there in the first place. She should be home in the kitchen making dinner for her husband.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad