Euro: Group B: England vs. Wales, 6/16/2016

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
"Hodgson looks like a genious"

No ESPN, no he doesn't. He still looks like an idiot for having those moves be subs in the first place instead of his starting XI

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
When England plays anyone worth a damn they're going to crumble so hard.

Woy is in over his head.

It's wide open this year because no team is really out and out dominant. Would you say France is more impressive than England? I wouldn't. I guess Germany has to be considered the favorites but outside of that, hell Italy might even make the finals as far as we know.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Wales is still gonna pull a Greece and grind their way to the finals. They were just a bit off today.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Watch Sturridge more. Guy is world class when not hurt.

World Class is a bit of a stretch. He's a great goal scorer and has a lot of talent but he's too selfish to really make the most of his abilities.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
How was Rooney?

I'd say he was good but not great. Not really noticeable in a positive or negative way. England was playing too thin for his long passing game to really develop.

He did give away the free kick that led to Bale's goal, but it was far enough out it's hard to call it a bad foul to give.

Had one really good turn on goal that led to a solid shot, although it was blocked.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
Watch Hodgson go back to the same starting XI, as he seems set on playing a slow and passive game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad