GDT: Group B • Dec. 31 • Canada 5, Sweden 6 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
I hate how Roy is down on those long shots before they are even off the guy's stick. Plus, he ducks. There's no ducking in goaltending!

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Sweden is getting away with a ton of interference, but boy are they playing some fast physical hockey. Looks like two Canadian teams. ha ha. But really, lot's of skill on Sweden.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 16, 2009
Remember Olivier Roy, boys and girls, because when you hear from him in the future, it'll be at the Spengler Cup playing for a team out of Italy or something. He's not elite.

TimeZone

Make the pick
Sep 15, 2008
Lost
Sweden is getting away with a ton of interference, but boy are they playing some fast physical hockey. Looks like two Canadian teams. ha ha. But really, lot's of skill on Sweden.

Are we watching the same game?

tempest2i

Jigsaw Falling Into Place
Oct 25, 2009
Cowtown
Remember Olivier Roy, boys and girls, because when you hear from him in the future, it'll be at the Spengler Cup playing for a team out of Italy or something. He's not elite.

He'll be backing up Dubs for the Edmonton Oilers. You'll see him after poor Dubs is shelled for 6 because the defence took the night off.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Are we watching the same game?

Unfortunately, I've only just started paying attention as I'm in the middle of a move ... and in three or four shifts there was some clear interference.

Guess the rest of the game has been otherwise. lol. Thanks for all posters pointing this out.:handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad