GDT: Group B • Dec. 26 • Finland 2, United States 3 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

obsenssive*

Ahhh! Gotcha. So how everyone outside of the US feels about the NBA, MLB, and Nascar.:laugh:

World Champions!!!!

in ~1983 the NBA stopped calling it "the championship" and switched to simply "the finals" when they realized no one cares about the NBA except people in LA. :laugh: :laugh:

KC91

Jan 3, 2009
Finland is creating a lot of nice chances and building momentum.

and there you go, goal Finland.

brtriad

Jan 18, 2009
The Loop
Saw that one coming. They've been dominating possession the past three minutes. Campbell looks a bit flustered.

adaminnj

Leafs out = SPRING!
Feb 6, 2009
NJ
I'm watching this game on Canadian TV TSN2 and I want to throttle the announcers! As for Pierre Mcguire What a Nozzle!

The US draws firs blood and they are still comparing the US players to the Canadian players and then using comments like "US-player is almost as good as CAN-player" especially Faulk who just took the first goal of the game.

I guess when you put your whole identity as a nation into youth hockey you get defensive on the world stage.

The Canadian team just barely hung on against the Russians until the third when they had back to back PPGs.

I forgot to mention that I'm an American living in Canada. At least I don't have to pay for NHL network for the Jrs.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Äsäsäsässäsässääsäs!

Nättinen and 1-1!

Dash22

Jan 6, 2008
Buckingham, PA
What am I looking for? Wheres the attendance? Anyways if it wasn't sold out it certainly looked sold out and the atmosphere was A LOT, and I mean A LOT better than this USA Finland game I'm watching at this moment.

Top Left, next to game officials.

Agree. I think this is a mostly Canadian crowd, so it is obvious just people watching hockey.

It always happens with Canadians around. They need to remind everyone how they love hockey. :shakehead

Yup. I am actually liking how we are being cheered against. You root against those you fear.

I also think that Finland is looking stronger with each shift, it looks like the tide is starting to turn.

Edit 1: I dont know how they didn't score there.

Edit 2: And there it is, you could see that coming, Finland is starting to look confident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad