GDT: Group A - May 14 - Czech Republic vs Austria

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Horrible effort by the Czechs so far, trying to be fancy.. Good that we got scored on, hope it will wake them up a bit.
Still I think they will not be good prepared for the beginning of QF match, I know this czech mentality. But hope they prove me wrong.

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
I know we have some great playmakers and danglers in our team, but come on... Id sometimes wish we would just shoot the damn puck instead of looking for that last perfect pass...

czechmate

Jan 1, 2016
I do not understand why in most CZ intermission periods we continuously feel the need to entertain and cultivate this reminiscent mood of the good old Czech hockey times. I mean do not get me wrong, we do have a great history to be proud of, but I am missing a more detailed debate and analysis on our last periods'/last games' efforts (strengths, weaknesses), instead we look at completely meaningless polls and surveys on who might or might not be our next coach.

Reactions: joey16

kary

May 12, 2016
I do not understand why in most CZ intermission periods we continuously feel the need to entertain and cultivate this reminiscent mood of the good old Czech hockey times. I mean do not get me wrong, we do have a great history to be proud of, but I am missing a more detailed debate and analysis on our last periods'/last games' efforts (strengths, weaknesses), instead we look at completely meaningless polls and surveys on who might or might not be our next coach.
at least you have time to make some tea or take a crap during the intermission ... And you can always read the professional analysis on hfboards :D

Reactions: maclean

Babula

May 31, 2012
I believe we're playing a really mercurial goaltender today. He could be brilliant and he could be awful.

this game has nice EBEL connection... Sulak is first on my mind against the league... Austria step up...

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
Our defense is a no show today and first line is kind of off too so far but not bad either (I think Pasta's crazy early morning insta story from 4:30am has something to do with that, lmao), they had some solid chances but they seem unconcerned. I like Chytil, he is trying to do something there.

I'm glad we got scored on, hope it will wake the team up before QF at least a little bit.

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
@norma Pasta, Krejci, Gudas and Kousal were obviously having tons of fun, Pasta was singing "Schody do nebe" and even dedicated that to "Terezka Kerndlova" herself lmao. Meanwhile, Gudas was holding a doll and Krejci was brushing the doll's teeth. I thought I was still dreaming and nearly died of laughter. He deleted it later but internet was faster.

Reactions: maclean

Babula

May 31, 2012
sorry i am still thinking that Ebel is better than DEL. Do not ask me why....

Belizarius

Sep 17, 2003
Southern France
www.passionhockey.com
@norma Pasta, Krejci, Gudas and Kousal were obviously having tons of fun, Pasta was singing "Schody do nebe" and even dedicated that to "Terezka Kerndlova" herself lmao. Meanwhile, Gudas was holding a doll and Krejci was brushing the doll's teeth. I thought I was still dreaming and nearly died of laughter. He deleted it later but internet was faster.
wish I had seen this :D

kabidjan18

Apr 20, 2015
authockeytxreports.wordpress.com
The way Bader has drawn up our powerplay is the dumbest. He keeps Hofer on the left wing where he is absolutely good for nothing, not a good snapshot, not a good finisher around the net. Zwerger he puts on unit 3 with Patrick Peter. It's a sick joke. Our powerplay is basically only effective whenever Hofer doesn't have to touch the puck, and we just keep in on the right side with Komarek and Raffl.

kary

May 12, 2016
our boys need to understand they should hit the white players, not the red ones :D

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
Help. Hope this is a big slap for the defense. They didn't seem this bad in the beginning of the tourney. Wake up call!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad