Scratched:
G 31 David Madlener
D 24 Steven Strong
D 91 Dominique Heinrich
F 7 Brian Lebler

Last edited:

Old Man Jags

Mar 25, 2006
@Voodoozz: 55-10 shots on goal, 6-0 scoreline. What more do you expect? They may just have been “floating around”, but it’s hard to do things much differently when your opposition decides not to turn up at all, like France did.

Austria will probably not be much better. It is very unfortunate that we had to play the three weakest teams in the last three group games - not good prep for the quarter finals, but what can you do.

Voodoozz

Czechmate
Feb 22, 2016
Pilsen
www.youtube.com
@Voodoozz: 55-10 shots on goal, 6-0 scoreline. What more do you expect? They may just have been “floating around”, but it’s hard to do things much differently when your opposition decides not to turn up at all, like France did.

Austria will probably not be much better. It is very unfortunate that we had to play the three weakest teams in the last three group games - not good prep for the quarter finals, but what can you do.

I didn't expect anything more. But i'm skeptical about our guys being able to switch the level of intensity immediately in the QF, because they will have to if they want to win. So i'd appreciate Austria to give us a little battle.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

I'm convinced Cervenka had at least 10 of those shots. Looking forward to his next goal in the Quarter Finals!

3-1... if we do win by a wide margin I hope it isn't the David's carrying the offence... need some secondary scoring and this is a great opportunity for Necas, Chytil, Plekanec, Kubalik (2 points would give him ppg pace), Hyka to get some points and confidence. Faksa would be the other guy I'd like to see 'heat up'.

Babula

May 31, 2012
teenagers on a Czech team at WHC. this is so fresh after the years... so happy to see them.

aonb

Oct 26, 2013
Where is Lebler on Team Austria? And if scratched - why?

Last edited:

Babula

May 31, 2012
damn poor comment on Cervus as usually. thanks for your opinion kary.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
Yeah that was a briliant trio of games to prepare for the QF... Get injured and lose pace and focus. Briliant.

kary

May 12, 2016
damn poor comment on Cervus as usually. thanks for your opinion kary.
I actually think he is a pretty good player who belongs on the team, he is strong on the puck, makes some great passes sometimes and he is solid defensively too. But you have to admit his finishing is just terrible, so many burned chances not only this tournament but throughout the years, thats not a coincidence.

Babula

May 31, 2012
I actually think he is a pretty good player who belongs on the team, he is strong on the puck, makes some great passes sometimes and he is solid defensively too. But you have to admit his finishing is just terrible, so many burned chances not only this tournament but throughout the years, thats not a coincidence.

sure it is right. but show any kind of respect to the captain...

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
edit - not worth it.

Conceding that goal and going focused to the second period again is the best thing that could happen regarding upcoming QF

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad