GDT: Group A - May 14 - Czech Republic vs Austria

kary

May 12, 2016
Thank you team Austria for showing up and giving us A LOT to thing about for the QF

Reactions: Leslie

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
Just embarassing 3rd period. Not that the other ones were much better.

Leslie

Nov 18, 2014
Didn't like this game. Actually, I think it was our worst on this tournament. Well... We've got 3 points and hopefully, this will at least wake the boys up before the QF as they will realize that not every game is as easy as the previous two ones.

Thought Jaskin and Necas didn't have a good game. Pasta and Krejci created some decent chances but did not score. Well, happens. Hope they are saving that for QF. Faksa really unlucky. Cervenka gives me headaches. After all this time he spent in national team burning chances, I don't even get excited when he has a scoring chance. I liked Chytil in 2nd. Tried to do things. Defense just... wasn't good to say at least. The boys didn't show any interest in winning this game. Jandac, hopefully, will have a lot to say.

Raffl got snubbed of the Player of the Game title. Austria fought well unlike France.

joey16

Dec 27, 2010
Just embarassing 3rd period. Not that the other ones were much better.

They just didn't care at all today. Maybe this is better than crushing them 7:1 or so... Hopefuly it will make them think a bit. Let's just not underestimate the QF.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad