Euro: Group A: France vs. Romania, 6/10/2016

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
I love NBC and how they've carried the BPL, but nobody in America can do football like ESPN can. Truly love to watch any game they have on.

Yeah, not looking forward to when Fox has the WC in the future.

ESPN's coverage used to be pretty bad though but has been excellent for the last decade or so.

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
I love NBC and how they've carried the BPL, but nobody in America can do football like ESPN can. Truly love to watch any game they have on.

Although I usually avoid the combination of anything from North America + football, I've got to admit the ESPN themesong for WC and EURO is probably one of the best in sports. And the commentary is not that bad, when you have Ian Dark on.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Evra has lost his 3 defensive duels and lost two balls already.
We lack creativity. Only Payet.
Of course DD sent Ben Arfa home.

hersky77

Oct 29, 2007
The fact that giroud is one of the starting strikers is a disaster waiting to happen. Did DD not watch any Arsenal games after Christmas.

Jersey Fresh

Video Et Taceo
Feb 23, 2004
T.A.
Payet's dead ball delivery seemed a little off, but I think he played well for the most part.

Rami would have me scared to death anytime he's involved in the play were I a French supporter.

Bon Esprit

Jan 24, 2004
Again, everybody s complaining how bad the French are.l I think the Romanians do a pretty good job so far.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad