Gritty Accused of Punching 13 Year Old (UPD: No Criminal Charges to be Pursued)

AvsFan29

Mar 15, 2018
Just organize a retaliatory 'Hit the Gritty night for kids', get enough resilient gritty, and let kids to mob him... but remember that there was a time when violently abused circus elephants who got tired to their "care takers" and trainers were routinely hanged when the elephant's tolerance meter went onto a red...

People mobbed then, people mobs now. For the justice as it is said. A posse is never happy.

Elephantmary.jpg

'Murderous Mary' - Post Mortem
Why have you shown us this?

TheAngryHank

Expert
May 28, 2008
At a pretty big event, with staff and fans everywhere, Gritty is supposed to have run up from behind and punched a 13 year old in the back. With no photos or video or witnesses?

This story is just made up.
A photo op...
Not a camera in sight.

Paperbagofglory

Nov 15, 2010
At a pretty big event, with staff and fans everywhere, Gritty is supposed to have run up from behind and punched a 13 year old in the back. With no photos or video or witnesses?

This story is just made up.
Normally i would agree. This is Philly though. A city that put up a statue of a fictional boxer rather then Joe Fraser an actual Philly legend. Philly is weird man.

holy

2023-2024 Cup CHamps
May 22, 2017
We gotta cover his legal costs. And also take him to the strip club.

That kid should feel blessed.

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Why have you shown us this?

For to demonstrate what might be the horror scenario if "Hit the Gritty night for kids" isn't organized properly, and it gets escalated.

Don't know the real story, nor I feel too interested. Probably some tired kid couldn't stay on a seat, ran uncontrollably, and then gritty's elbow hit the kid, and then kid cried, and then mom got angry, and aunt went in to a state of moral panic, and then twitter went nuts, and then...

You know.

Whiston532

Dec 27, 2010
Edmonton
So I wasn’t here for the other thread, but the general consensus is that this really feels like an attempt to cash in by the father right ? Cause the whole story really reads like that

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad