Gritty Accused of Punching 13 Year Old (UPD: No Criminal Charges to be Pursued)

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
In addition to the simple logic that a camera or fan would have witnessed it, the article itself states the incident was thoroughly investigated and the police found nothing to support the claim. In addition to no evidence being put into court.

Sure though, let your biases and irrational dislikes overrule common sense.

But, but, that only means that there must be States-wide (probably global) conspiration behind all of these happenings. Where did all cameras disappeared? Who paid to detective sergeant for losing evidence? Who actually was that doctor making absolutely too mild diagnosis? Are public news reports intact or are they too retouched and manipulated? Where did the last thread disappear?

There must be something there... Otherwise it makes no sense. :sarcasm:

chaos4

Mr.Scratch
Jun 1, 2013
winnipeg
Dad also wasn't happy with Gritty, not looking at the camera:rolleyes:
Thanks dad.
HOKHVZ.gif

Reactions: GAGLine

Leafs87

Mr. Steal Your Job
Aug 10, 2010
Toronto
The real question is can this be analyzed a step further? Was there racial implications, was the kid targeted because of other demographics?

Reactions: TheGoldenGod

RageQuit77

Jan 5, 2016
Finland, Kotka
Gritty would make great professional wrestling character, but good script would be mandatory for him.

Do anyone know what is Gritty's fan mail address? Could sent a spare knuckleduster to him, but also accuse him for my scoliosis. Its diagnosed, and laying on a sofa with laptop and HFB open doesn't help generally, while Gritty threads are particularly bad for the condition. Certainly a factor at least. Some compensation maybe, tho possible payments can be straight-forwardly directed to a charity and awareness projects about scoliosis.

Yeah. Gotta go sleep soon. May Gritty haunt in my dreams.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I can't stop laughing at this.

I just love how it’s Gritty, not the employee, in everything I’ve seen. Like, if it were true we’d get a Gritty mugshot, Gritty gotta do community service, Gritty isn’t allowed back at Flyer games as opposed to, y’know, some sweaty teenager who got tired of some kid’s BS. Here’s to hoping it’s not true and Flyers marketing just runs with it. Turn it into a PSA- “eat your vegetables or Gritty will assault you. Also, bring the whole family to Saturday’s game!”

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad