Gretzky/McDavid/Messier/??? Versus Lemieux/Crosby/Malkin/Francis

Which centre group would you rather have?

• Total voters

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
So 199 points isn’t close to 205 points? Gotcha lmao. And don’t bring in pace cause I seen your against it.

Gretzky was better. Deal with it. At his best and in his career. Gretzky was better. PPG in a season, career, playoffs, cups, name it. Gretzky was better.

McVespa99

May 13, 2007
after Crosby of course. Until McDavid gets his team past the second round (he's a captain & this is part of the equation), Sid is still the best player in the world. That's the measuring stick. Lemieux had to win a Cup before real comparisons could be discussed. The same here....

Again, I like McDavid. He's a fun player to watch. But he's no Sid....

Thats the measuring stick that fits your agenda........
Its a team game. Team success does not fall to one player.
McDavid has passed Sid. Get over it

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
I always get a kick out of Pens fans who say Lemieux is better or talk about him being on pace to score more than Gretz. It's a shame that his time was cut short due to cancer but there was a time when Gretzky's career was in question as well due to the Suter hit at the '91 Canada Cup.

Nathaniel Skywalker

Oct 18, 2013
I always get a kick out of Pens fans who say Lemieux is better or talk about him being on pace to score more than Gretz. It's a shame that his time was cut short due to cancer but there was a time when Gretzky's career was in question as well due to the Suter hit at the '91 Canada Cup.
Yup while he was already into his 30’s. nothing even close to Lemieux problems.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad