Greig Empty Netter vs Hischier Empty Netter

Which Empty Netter do you feel is inappropriate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I wish we did include that sample because it would remind Leaf fans what a playoff winning hockey team looks like.

I remember comparing about how the officiating changes in the post-season, that our core guys didn’t have the compete level to succeed, that our goalie wasn’t up to the challenge.

Does any of that sound familiar?

Leaf fans have become Senators fans and they don’t even realize it.

I don't see you complaining about the current state of affairs with the Sens. I'm sure next year is the year right?

They are pathetic from top to bottom and you think their core has any chance of making it to the playoffs any time soon?

The Arizona Coyotes might finish with a better season. That has to be embarrassing. The team is built to just hit the cap floor and plays in front of 5K people.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
No one remembers the score, everyone just remembers each and every goal he scored.
Everyone remember score, Matthew’s being lazy in OT, and not back checking and the Sens scoring the OT winner, thanks to him being lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 1specter

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
You know your team sucks, right? Like is much much worse than the leafs? I’m just making sure you understand that.

Because your chirps are …. They don’t make any sense from where you’re standing
It’ll turn into “oh wow, one Stanley cup in 56 years, big whoop what a joke hurr durr”

From fans of a team like the senators or the Canucks who have never won a Stanley cup lmao
Sens fans sleep soundly at night because we've gone further in the playoffs in our 30 years of existence than the Leafs have ever accomplished in 100 years of futility. And then if you consider the fact the Sens are actually a reinstated team; a continuation of their previous incarnation, well, we got our own moldy oldy cups to compare too.

• Haha
Reactions: rangersfansince08

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I don't see you complaining about the current state of affairs with the Sens. I'm sure next year is the year right?

They are pathetic from top to bottom and you think their core has any chance of making it to the playoffs any time soon?

The Arizona Coyotes might finish with a better season. That has to be embarrassing. The team is built to just hit the cap floor and plays in front of 5K people.

You’re right.

I’m totally fine with how the Senators are playing.

Excellent take.

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
It’ll turn into “oh wow, one Stanley cup in 56 years, big whoop what a joke hurr durr”

From fans of a team like the senators or the Canucks who have never won a Stanley cup lmao
Lmao, never winning 3 rounds ever.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
Nope. I haven't made any proclamations about what the Leafs will do, I just find the constant chirping from Sens fans hilarious and also hypocritical when you're now bottom of the barrel and have been that way for many years, and you guys dunked on us constantly when we were a lottery team and you guys were perennialy in the playoffs. The Tkachuk vs Marner and Stutzle vs Matthews threads from the past year are comedy gold.
I'm pretty sure you threw the first chirp in this thread bud.

Mb it was the @TheBeastCoast and @Pi .

Contenderorpretender

Oct 10, 2017
Everyone remember score, Matthew’s being lazy in OT, and not back checking and the Sens scoring the OT winner, thanks to him being lazy.
A kid playing in his first nhl game and scores 4 goals. But this guy remembers it for being lazy and not back checking lol yeah that's what was talked about and remembered. Lol some people 🤡

KovalchukFistPump

Too lazy to change username
Dec 24, 2008
California
Lol the puck was already heading to the net and Hischier just didn’t bother changing direction of the puck. It was like a second after the horn. When the camera zoomed into Brady’s face, he looked like an actual clown. Just screams of a captain of a losing team and 80 IQ jock thinking “I gotta do something here to seem tough”.

There is also the rumor that this “leader” is gonna do what Tkachuks do and ask his way out of town.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad