Which Empty Netter do you feel is inappropriate

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SensontheRush

Never said it was Sunshine
Apr 27, 2010
Ottawa
A lot of Sens fans do remind us though. They tried to downplay Auston’s 4 goal rookie game because the Leafs lost in OT lol.

No one remembers the score, everyone just remembers each and every goal he scored.
Leafs fans remember the goals, Sens fans remember the W.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
I never said the hits don't count? lol but peacocking over Brady hitting a lot in a losing effort is really weird.
It's all Ottawa has. Remember, Brady Tkachuk is a playoff warrior who is better than Mitch Marner according to these guys. Wonder if Brady will beat Skinner's record one day.

Leaf fans appreciate Greig btw, he saved the season.

• Haha
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

Judas Tavares

S2S (Sundin2Sandin)
Sponsor
Feb 9, 2007
No matter the response, what Rielly did and what Brady did, it proves that shit like that will garner a response. Aka, the player who started it all knew what they were doing and probably shouldn't have been a little shit.

For me, it's seeing the goal posts move from "It's just an empty netter why you mad?" to "Oh, ya it was the way Rielly responded" now that we've seen Brady's response.

Let's be real here, there was a lot of fun being poked at the expense of Rielly responding at all (not everyone, but a lot were guilty of it). Like it's part of the game, it's just an empty netter, there's no code and shit like that.

Now that Brady went apeshit, it is moving from being butthurt about an empty netter to the response itself cause, well it kind of has to for the hypocrisy reasoning of it.

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
You guys are gonna go on and on for 20 pages with this aren't you , not one Devils fans will be seen here because they don't even care ,

Its just a Leafs fans vs Ottawa fans thread on who has the more embarrassing franchise , can we call it a tie and move on

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Explains a lot of what goes on with that franchise.
Stop man. You’re going to make me cry laugh.

The Sens are a team whose clown captain said: “We are not going to be done playing after April anymore” and then proceeded to do exactly that and a team whose GM said the rebuild is over and then got fired.

The Sens are the entire circus. Absolutely shit team from top to bottom.

Hope we can rescue Giroux next season at the deadline. He’s probably dying by a thousand cuts.

• Haha
Reactions: The Gr8 Dane

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
No matter the response, what Rielly did and what Brady did, it proves that shit like that will garner a response. Aka, the player who started it all knew what they were doing and probably shouldn't have been a little shit.

For me, it's seeing the goal posts move from "It's just an empty netter why you mad?" to "Oh, ya it was the way Rielly responded" now that we've seen Brady's response.

Let's be real here, there was a lot of fun being poked at the expense of Rielly responding at all (not everyone, but a lot were guilty of it). Like it's part of the game, it's just an empty netter, there's no code and shit like that.

Now that Brady went apeshit, it is moving from being butthurt about an empty netter to the response itself cause, well it kind of has to for the hypocrisy reasoning of it.

There are no goal posts being moved but rather discussion on two conflating issues.

1. Should players care about empty net goals and how they are scored?

2. How should someone respond to a perceived unsportsmanlike slight?

I think what Brady did was dumb but his response was infinitely smarter than Rielly’s stick to the head.

Reactions: Prairie Habs

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
Send fans don’t understand human emotion. I’m not going to throw the Big A word out there, but I’m pretty sure most of them talking as if emotion is a foreign concept to them have some kind of official diagnosis they’re struggling with

I wish them the best of luck and hope that therapy and medication allows them to start making emotional human connections like the rest of us
Asexual?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Stop man. You’re going to make me cry laugh.

The Sens are a team whose clown captain said: “We are not going to be done playing after April anymore” and then proceeded to do exactly that and a team whose GM said the rebuild is over and then got fired.

The Sens are the entire circus. Absolutely shit team from top to bottom.

Hope we can rescue Giroux next season at the deadline. He’s probably dying by a thousand cuts.

I’m glad we exist to distract you from yet another imminent playoff failure.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
You guys are gonna go on and on for 20 pages with this aren't you , not one Devils fans will be seen here because they don't even care ,

Its just a Leafs fans vs Ottawa fans thread on who has the more embarrassing franchise , can we call it a tie and move on

My fellow Devils fans won't bother with this but I did want to come in here on behalf of the fanbase and apologize for the brazen, rude, heinous actions of noted terrible human being Nico Hischier.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
My fellow Devils fans won't bother with this but I did want to come in here on behalf of the fanbase and apologize for the brazen, rude, heinous actions of noted terrible human being Nico Hischier.

It’s a nothing burger because it didn’t involve the centre of the hockey universe.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
I think that hockey players should try growing up and not act like little babies.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
It’s certainly something to cling to when you don’t have much to celebrate when the games matter.

Surprise surprise!

Sens fans don’t understand that regular season games matter. I don’t think your team thinks they matter either, or they might clue in that you have to win those too

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Surprise surprise!

Sens fans don’t understand that regular season games matter. I don’t think your team thinks they matter either, or they might clue in that you have to win those too

Leafs are definitely one of the better regular season teams over the past stretch of seasons.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
I'm not wasting my time reading the rest of this thread but I think my first post says it all

Regarding those bricks, I mean with life experience they become so freaking easy to detect, heck just by the way they write. There's nothing we can do about them, they're just part of the landscape and unfortunately always going to be in the way

Strangle

May 4, 2009
Leafs are definitely one of the better regular season teams over the past stretch of seasons.

And the senators aren’t lol

Can’t win in the regular season cause those games ‘don’t matter’, I guess?

Great outlook for your team to have. They don’t matter so I guess that’s why they don’t win many of them

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
And the senators aren’t lol

Can’t win in the regular season cause those games ‘don’t matter’, I guess?

Great outlook for your team to have. They don’t matter so I guess that’s why they don’t win many of them

I guess so.

Continue to enjoy your regular season success.

Strangle

May 4, 2009
I guess so.

Continue to enjoy your regular season success.

I will continue enjoying getting ramped up for another season of playoff hockey

You keep, doing whatever it is you do while the rest of us are having fun watching playoff hockey

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Imagine the chaos that will unfold when someone goes for a Michigan or between their legs on an empty net :popcorn:

The same people who complain about the NHL not being as popular as the NBA complain about unnecessarily flashy plays.

I will continue enjoying getting ramped up for another season of playoff hockey

You keep, doing whatever it is you do while the rest of us are having fun watching playoff hockey

I always have fun watching playoff hockey.

Do you stop watching after the handful of games involving the Leafs?

Strangle

May 4, 2009
This reads very similarly to Sens fans bragging about the strength of their team every summer. We all know how this goes.

Worst team in the league? I mean, at least for a majority of the season lol

The sens are truly a terrible hockey team, and their fans are obviously as clueless as they are.

NyQuil over here acting as if failing in the regular season is somehow oreferable to making the playoffs lol

He needs to see a doctor and get that checked out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad