Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins Discussion

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Even though he’s barely played I thought Edvinsson looked better in the nhl compared to the Griffins
I was at the game last night. Edvinsson looks so bored out there, he should be up for a playoff push. Kasper was the best player on the Griffins, I would be thinking pretty hard about throwing him in the lineup somewhere to provide a spark if this slide doesnt stop. The people who say he looks great even when hes not scoring... last night was a perfect example

rawraw

Jan 19, 2019
I was at the game last night. Edvinsson looks so bored out there, he should be up for a playoff push. Kasper was the best player on the Griffins, I would be thinking pretty hard about throwing him in the lineup somewhere to provide a spark if this slide doesnt stop. The people who say he looks great even when hes not scoring... last night was a perfect example
For someone who doesn't watch the Griffins, could you please expand on this a little? How did he look great?

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Watched end of the game , about 15 minutes. Lombardi, Mazur was looking good, Kasper fest and physical, but not PK, why? Edvinsson didn't play, guess injured

Oct 18, 2006
Watched end of the game , about 15 minutes. Lombardi, Mazur was looking good, Kasper fest and physical, but not PK, why? Edvinsson didn't play, guess injured
Read post above. Hope he’s okay. Looked like a shot to the knee?

Reactions: lilidk

Chris Langlois

Jan 31, 2022
Any word on ed? Does anyone know if he played any shifts after the blocked shots or did he leave right away?

I assume there won't be an update until tomorrow.

Oct 18, 2006
Any word on ed? Does anyone know if he played any shifts after the blocked shots or did he leave right away?

I assume there won't be an update until tomorrow.
Apparently on crutches after the game, I mean it doesn’t say much because they’re precautionary but still, doesn’t sound great.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
For someone who doesn't watch the Griffins, could you please expand on this a little? How did he look great?

Created a bunch of chances, really good carrying the puck through the neutral zone/zone entries, fast (but I think his best skating asset is how agile/good he is on his edges), getting back defensively, physical.

Left the game thinking hes the most obvious NHLer down there even when he didnt get any points. Kinda reminded me of a game where Larkin doesnt score but hes still going a million mph, with a physical side

rawraw

Jan 19, 2019
Created a bunch of chances, really good carrying the puck through the neutral zone/zone entries, fast (but I think his best skating asset is how agile/good he is on his edges), getting back defensively, physical.

Left the game thinking hes the most obvious NHLer down there even when he didnt get any points. Kinda reminded me of a game where Larkin doesnt score but hes still going a million mph, with a physical side
Thanks!

Christien

May 1, 2010
Griffins dominated Cleveland, but Cleveland somehow hung on like they usually do against us and scored on their powerplay in OT

Reactions: deca guard

Christien

May 1, 2010
Cross Hanas just got hit from behind by Raska and goes right to the locker room. Of course no penalty on the play

Edit: Thankfully, he returned to the game

Last edited:
Reactions: Filppula

Rolo Tomassi

May 6, 2010
He hasnt played better than Holl and Petry. The team motto is that the best players will play. Yzerman said that during preseason…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad