Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
[QUOTE="Go Wings, post: 165098743, member: 91487"]I know it is only 1 game but when the team scores 8 goals and our top prospect doesn't even get a point it is frustrating. I really hope Zadina figures it out this year.

Love that Svech wants to be out of the AHL, he should be the first call up this year.[/QUOTE]

If it's any solace 1st OA/Media Darling/The Next One, Jack Hughes is 2gp, Zero pts., & -3, 3 shots on goal..his team has scored 6 GF.

Roomba With a Bauer

Sep 11, 2007
I get the feeling that Zadina is a guy who is going to run out his time in the Detroit system and pop up somewhere else as a 20-30 goal scorer at the age of 28. You can see the kid has a lot of skill and potential but just hasn't put it together yet. He is only 19 so I still have hope, but the kid just seems to be missing that one piece that's gonna make it click for him. My concern right now is if Veleno is on a line with a guy who can't find success at the AHL level, that is going to affect his development. They should try splitting them up for a while and let them play with veterans.

Ghost of Ethan Hunt

The Official Ghost of Space Ghosts Monkey
Jun 23, 2018
Top Secret Moon Base
I get the feeling that Zadina is a guy who is going to run out his time in the Detroit system and pop up somewhere else as a 20-30 goal scorer at the age of 28. You can see the kid has a lot of skill and potential but just hasn't put it together yet. He is only 19 so I still have hope, but the kid just seems to be missing that one piece that's gonna make it click for him. My concern right now is if Veleno is on a line with a guy who can't find success at the AHL level, that is going to affect his development. They should try splitting them up for a while and let them play with veterans.

Svech-Veleno-Terry?
Puempel?-Ras-Zadina
Smith-Turgeon-Kuffner

Electric Eric

#91 To the Rafters!
Feb 10, 2014
Portland -> Netherlands
I think he's been fine... It's all in his head right now... Just gotta get 1, then he should roll
Think this is it. Mantha had similar issues too. Probably down on himself and caught in a loop inside his mind.

Thats where our vets and coaching staff really comes into play development wise. Help him through the lows and once he gets a goal or two he'll probably take off.

Reactions: hkydave04

bearball

Sep 11, 2019
Milton Keynes, UK
See a lot of Mantha's early struggles in Zadina. He will come good, its not like he is retreating, he has the confidence to take the puck on, he is just needing a good bounce. As soon as one goes in off his arse he will start rolling.

Reactions: BSHH and ignition16

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
See a lot of Mantha's early struggles in Zadina. He will come good, its not like he is retreating, he has the confidence to take the puck on, he is just needing a good bounce. As soon as one goes in off his arse he will start rolling.
Mantha was slow , Zadina is not.

HoweFan

Jan 10, 2017
Why is there a five day gap in the schedule now when everyone just got started

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
Seider was +3. He was on the ice for 3 goals for and was only on for 1 goal against while on the PK. Good stuff.

Reactions: Realgud
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad