Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
without larry there kaiser calling a game by self is excellent . but at home with larry its a mess because larry CONSTANTLY runs hus mouth in an extremely uninteresting irritating manner

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
That was a good second period. McIlrath had one of the hardest hits I've ever seen, beat a guy up after. Rasmussen had a really nice pass giving Ford(?) a tap in in front of the net and once things started getting really chippy Seider put one of their tough guys into the bench with a hit. Seider was calling someone on in front of the net as well, hes not scared out there for an 18 year old.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1-0 Svechnikov (Smith, McIlrath)
2-1 Ford (Svechnikov, Terry) PP
3-1 Rasmussen (Elson) PP
4-2 Terry (Rasmussen, Elson)
5-3 Kaski (Terry)
6-3 Kuffner

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
1-0 Svechnikov (Smith, McIlrath)
2-1 Ford (Svechnikov, Terry) PP
3-1 Rasmussen (Elson) PP
4-2 Terry (Rasmussen, Elson)
5-3 Kaski (Terry)
6-3 Kuffner (Ford)
7-5 Smith (Ford, Svechnikov) PP
8-5 Ford (Seider) EN

1+2 for Svechnikov is just money. Guy wants out from the bus league.

Last edited:

Go Wings

Sep 26, 2009
Chatham, ON
I know it is only 1 game but when the team scores 8 goals and our top prospect doesn't even get a point it is frustrating. I really hope Zadina figures it out this year.

Love that Svech wants to be out of the AHL, he should be the first call up this year.

lhsgolf19

Oct 4, 2016
Birmingham, MI
I know it is only 1 game but when the team scores 8 goals and our top prospect doesn't even get a point it is frustrating. I really hope Zadina figures it out this year.

Love that Svech wants to be out of the AHL, he should be the first call up this year.
Just one of those games my man... that line was stymied all game (Puempel-Veleno-Zadina) had no points... they'll be just fine, games like that happen

I thought V & Z looked ok, but man is Zadina is snakebit right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad