Status
Not open for further replies.

raymond23

:o
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
ide like seeing hickets with seider

Seider was not very good last night. Was having a hard time transporting the puck out of our zone. It’s going to be a bit of an adjustment period for a while with him. Learning systems, timing, etc.

I wouldn’t look too far into it tho, that was a pretty atrocious hockey game in general.

raymond23

Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI
He had 2 good chances and that doesn't make up for the minimum of 4 bad passes leading to a breakout the other way. He looked pretty invisible

Zadina played a good pro game last night, something you couldn’t say a lot of the time last year.

But ya he had a breakaway he shot directly into the goalie’s chest and a really bad turnover with an empty net. I’m losing a bit of faith in his abilities tbh but there’s still something there.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
Seider was not very good last night. Was having a hard time transporting the puck out of our zone. It’s going to be a bit of an adjustment period for a while with him. Learning systems, timing, etc.

I wouldn’t look too far into it tho, that was a pretty atrocious hockey game in general.
ya the ahl aint no disco . some bad boys going all out . and most are full grown adults while seiders still a teenager

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
Zadina played a good pro game last night, something you couldn’t say a lot of the time last year.

But ya he had a breakaway he shot directly into the goalie’s chest and a really bad turnover with an empty net. I’m losing a bit of faith in his abilities tbh but there’s still something there.

We will have to agree to disagree then lol I saw it last year, this past preseason, and last night. He makes blind passes on a regular basis that don't work. And he doesn't learn from those mistakes. I think there was a reason he fell in the draft and other teams stayed away. I honestly see bust written everywhere. I hope to God I am wrong but I just don't have faith in players that try the same things over and over and don't adapt

Also I only recall one clean breakaway and that was Ras

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
We will have to agree to disagree then lol I saw it last year, this past preseason, and last night. He makes blind passes on a regular basis that don't work. And he doesn't learn from those mistakes. I think there was a reason he fell in the draft and other teams stayed away. I honestly see bust written everywhere. I hope to God I am wrong but I just don't have faith in players that try the same things over and over and don't adapt

I'm starting to wonder, just a bit.
In that last exhibition game I watched, with that backhanded, no-look pass to the other team creating a breakaway...
It's still way early. But the only improvement I saw in Zadina from 18 to 19 was this: He didn't get hit with his head down 5 times between the tournament and exhibition season at 19.
Skating doesn't look better.
The shot didn't look better (looked worse, to be honest).
Puck transportation didn't look better.
Doesn't look stronger.
Still made awful giveaways.

Not saying he won't get better at 20 or 21. But that lack of progress from 18 to 19... was kind of disappointing. After an 18-year that wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

raymond23

Sponsor
Sep 28, 2017
Grand Rapids, MI

if he busts I’m gonna be so sad

bellringer77

Nov 14, 2017
I'm starting to wonder, just a bit.
In that last exhibition game I watched, with that backhanded, no-look pass to the other team creating a breakaway...
It's still way early. But the only improvement I saw in Zadina from 18 to 19 was this: He didn't get hit with his head down 5 times between the tournament and exhibition season at 19.
Skating doesn't look better.
The shot didn't look better (looked worse, to be honest).
Puck transportation didn't look better.
Doesn't look stronger.
Still made awful giveaways.

Not saying he won't get better at 20 or 21. But that lack of progress from 18 to 19... was kind of disappointing. After an 18-year that wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

I agree. His shot definitely didn't come as advertised

Christien

May 1, 2010
Veleno has looked good in all the Griffins games so far. He's really shifty and smart, I could see him translating to the pro game rather easily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad