Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Zadina and Veleno with an assist on the empty netter by Chase Pearson. Zadina with 2 assists on the night.

Also, Gregor Macleod should never sit again. He looks legit.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Your comment made me think about McIlrath, lol. He was #10 OA in 2010.

Was not a very good year for D-men, neither was 2012.
I am just saying, that He Is 1rd D, and he looks pretty legit to me. He has high IQ and he is though as nails for 18 yo kid, but he should ve been picked from 10th to 20th.

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
I am just saying, that He Is 1rd D, and he looks pretty legit to me. He has high IQ and he is though as nails for 18 yo kid, but he should ve been picked from 10th to 20th.
your thinking is flawed Sieder will give this team solidarity and a platform which is so much more valuable than putting up fluff points in the AHL. How much winning does Karlsson bring to the table, or Subban?

Larkin2AA

Apr 21, 2016
Rochester Hills, MI

I'm beginning to think you are a Montreal fan trolling a Red Wings board. You seem to post a lot about Zadina yet you don’t mention much about the Red Wings themselves; at least from what I’ve seen. Zadina is fine and will continue to progress in his second year as a pro.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Lol, Seider so far is probably the most impressive D-man of the draft.

Yep. Cringe worthy to read someone say he should be falling in a redraft already when hes playing like the best D from that draft at this point in the season.

Even compared to Byram? I am not following him, but figured he was going to be the stud D of the draft.

Definitely a better start than Byram. Byram had a bad training camp/preseason (or underwhelming at least) for Colorado. Now hes having a slow start in the WHL. Seider has seemingly overperformed. Looked really good in camp and has been really good in the AHL, gotten some points, a bunch of big hits and looks really solid out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad