Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
broadcast on road with just kaiser in booth are so much better without larry or lou CONSTANTLY chattering over game action holding a conversation with kaiser , takes away from thee excitement of the game big time !

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
baby z was wheeling tonite , lots of motor

He needed a multi point game. Hes really heating up now though. Goals are coming which is the biggest thing. Tonights goal was greasy but thats been the complaint on him, not crashing the net and scoring the greasy ones.

Big point night for basically all the good prospects

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Zadina's game is raising my alarm, He just doesn't show anything elite. Nobody would be suprised if he was drafted in 2nd/3rd round, because He definetly doesn't play as 1st rounder.

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
Are you watching the games? Honest question
I hink he Is going in the right direction recently, but he needs to show more, he looked like predator in Halifax, i want him to transfer that game, or most of it to NHL, that would be absolutely gamebreaking.

avssuc

Hockey is for everyone!
May 1, 2016
Gulf Coast
I don't watch the Griffins, so could someone please tell me how Veleno looks? He leads the team in negative plus minus with -14... so is he matching up with top lines, are his linemates are trash, or some sort of combo?

wingerdinger

Oct 21, 2018
I don't watch the Griffins, so could someone please tell me how Veleno looks? He leads the team in negative plus minus with -14... so is he matching up with top lines, are his linemates are trash, or some sort of combo?
IMO he took a while to adjust to the pro game. To the physicality and the margin for error. While also not being well suited to the low skill style that the griffins are seemingly being asked to play.

Most of his production have also been on the PP which doesnt help the old +/-. He's getting better imo and people are more concerned about him than whats warranted.

Reactions: avssuc

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
Zadina needs time. There is a reason he deleted his Instagram account.... There is so much pressure on him to perform. He is not our Messiah, people need to wait.
He isn't Messiah but Blashill I believe our Moses.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil Bert

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
IMO he took a while to adjust to the pro game. To the physicality and the margin for error. While also not being well suited to the low skill style that the griffins are seemingly being asked to play.

Most of his production have also been on the PP which doesnt help the old +/-. He's getting better imo and people are more concerned about him than whats warranted.
I think so much was made about Veleno being this massive steal that some people judge him like a much higher draft pick. He's good, but most prospects need some time to adjust to the pro level. I'll worry if 40-50 games into the season he still is doing no better in terms of production or +/-.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad