Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2019-20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christien

May 1, 2010
I said it once and I'll say it again... Ben Simon Stinks

How do you put Lashoff and Lindstrom out on a PP? lol
I'm not the biggest Ben Simon fan either, but since we've given up so many chances today it was probably a good idea to put some defensive stability back there instead of running 4 forwards.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Seider extends his point streak to 5... Now 7 assists in 12 games

Thats a really solid start for an 18 year old D man whose offence was the knock on him going into the draft and has been really good defensively to start the year. Would be nice to see him start putting some goals in the back of the net though

Reactions: hkydave04

Lil Bert

Oct 14, 2018
Thats a really solid start for an 18 year old D man whose offence was the knock on him going into the draft and has been really good defensively to start the year. Would be nice to see him start putting some goals in the back of the net though
Given that most of his assists were second assists. The one today didn't have much impact on the play.

RedHawkDown

still trying to trust the yzerplan
Aug 26, 2011
Canada
Man our prospects really need to pick it up or this rebuild is going to take another 5 years at least

Reactions: lilidk

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
Goal and assist for Smith, goal for Zadina and assist for Veleno tonight against the Marlies. Smith keeps going

Reactions: Henkka

Christien

May 1, 2010
Great win tonight against a good team.

The Griffins play the Marlies tomorrow as well, but the Marlies will have a stronger roster I believe with Nic Petan coming back, and possibly Rasmus Sandin as well

Reactions: wingerdinger

Christien

May 1, 2010
Sandin and Petan in

pretty sure Svechnikov is back in today. Hopefully Mccloud is back in as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad