What's a computer?
giphy (4).gif
Zadina!
reactiongifs-mrw-season-13CSvyHEOwoUM

Reactions: decaguard

GreatGordie9

May 11, 2019
Victoria, BC
Griffins had 5 on 3 did everything but score 20 shots in the second period. Griffins should be up in this game. Seider very impressive. Zadina has a goal and four shots.

Christien

May 1, 2010
Kind of a disappointing game for Rasmussen today. He’s got an assist so far, but besides that he looks really slow out there.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
- i usually prefer ahl officiating over nhl by a long shot but this crew a bunch of hacks
- love ford n terry , excellent ahlers
- seider made a big hit plus another decent one , hes a rugged hockey player
- like the way larson moves

Reactions: JIM Johnson

Christien

May 1, 2010
I haven’t seen anything from Kaski here in GR that proved why he was the MVP of the sm-liiga. If you watch Kaski’s highlights from last season, you’ll see that he scored a lot of goals and created a lot of opportunities by using his one-timer... I‘m wondering why they haven’t tried setting that up for him at all yet like not even on the powerplay or anything.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
I haven’t seen anything from Kaski here in GR that proved why he was the MVP of the sm-liiga. If you watch Kaski’s highlights from last season, you’ll see that he scored a lot of goals and created a lot of opportunities by using his one-timer... I‘m wondering why they haven’t tried setting that up for him at all yet like not even on the powerplay or anything.
low hockey iq issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad