Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2015/16 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I seriously doubt that... The Wings don't stat watch they evaluate these guys with their own scouts. Russo has had a great transition to hockey, but I doubt he has made his way that far up with our pro scouts.

All I know is that Jensen is a carrer ahler

He might make the nhl as a 7th dman on a bad team

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Noo... he is that next Duncan Keith because of that skating... :sarcasm:

That is who he skates like... But I have always said I hope he becomes Bret Hedican. A swift skating third pairing D-man that is good at defense.

We will see even being just called up as the emergency guy is generally a good sign that at some point they will give you a game and you're on their mind.

Also they did in fact callup Jensen which you know was what I was answering. Now I think he deserved to be called up, but the original point was they were much more likely to callup Sproul or Jensen than Russo. Now we will see when XO is healthy does that close the door on Jensen getting a look later, it probably does.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
That is who he skates like... But I have always said I hope he becomes Bret Hedican. A swift skating third pairing D-man that is good at defense.

We will see even being just called up as the emergency guy is generally a good sign that at some point they will give you a game and you're on their mind.

Also they did in fact callup Jensen which you know was what I was answering. Now I think he deserved to be called up, but the original point was they were much more likely to callup Sproul or Jensen than Russo. Now we will see when XO is healthy does that close the door on Jensen getting a look later, it probably does.

Not really. Maybe if sproul kept scoring. He's only gotten like 1 point in months I think. And he's still not that good in the dzone or I probably hear about him more. Russo is like 50-50 with Jensen. If he keeps playing like he is now he definetly gets a call up next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad