Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2015/16 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0bert8841

Jan 2, 2009
Michigan
I don't know if Russo should. I'd give it to him over Jensen But maybe he should next year

Granted I've never seen him play, but +35 is pretty impressive when the rest of the D core has +11, +11, +1, -1, and -3. There's has to be more to it than luck and favorable match ups. Right?

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
How's that working out for the Wings right now? They are completely the best defensive and offensive team ever! /s

The Wings need offense worse than anything right now, they have the goaltending at this point to bailout gaffs.

What do you mean hows that working out? Theyre one point out of second in the division right now. They could be in a much worse spot.

Its not magically up to Mantha to be the one that makes these NHLers score more goals. When he comes up I would rather him score 5 less in a season but prevent ten and set up 5 more than to score 5 more but allow an extra 10 and not set up any

Shaman464

No u
May 1, 2009
Boston, MA
What do you mean hows that working out? Theyre one point out of second in the division right now. They could be in a much worse spot.

Its not magically up to Mantha to be the one that makes these NHLers score more goals. When he comes up I would rather him score 5 less in a season but prevent ten and set up 5 more than to score 5 more but allow an extra 10 and not set up any

They are also 5 points from falling out of a playoff position and can barely score in the relatively loose style of the regular season. Should they make the playoffs be prepared for even more scoring issues as teams tighten up.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Granted I've never seen him play, but +35 is pretty impressive when the rest of the D core has +11, +11, +1, -1, and -3. There's has to be more to it than luck and favorable match ups. Right?

He's not really being sheltered. He's a good prospect. Could be a top 4 dman

WesNichols14

Nov 22, 2011
Port Huron Michigan
They are also 5 points from falling out of a playoff position and can barely score in the relatively loose style of the regular season. Should they make the playoffs be prepared for even more scoring issues as teams tighten up.

And 5 points out of 1st in the division. It's a league of parity. Outside of 2-3 teams who are legit contenders for the cup and 3-5 teams looking to pick #1 or in full rebuild. Everyone else is in the same tier, hoping to get a ticket to the big dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->