Prospect Info: Grand Rapids Griffins 2015/16 Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hendricks433

Feb 18, 2013
Great plays by AA of course. Larkin with 4 points in 4 games with that beautiful pass. What the hell was the cross check, would like to see a replay.

Jul 30, 2005
I mean, what is location, really
We're gonna have to get video of this one. It was really that unreal. Not the move, just how it all happened.

Nicklas Jensen lays out McCollum with a crosscheck, looks like a sure call. Everybody on the ice is standing around, because they think it's a call. But no arms are up, and Athanasiou takes it to the other end and scores.

Aug 6, 2012
We're gonna have to get video of this one. It was really that unreal. Not the move, just how it all happened.

Nicklas Jensen lays out McCollum with a crosscheck, looks like a sure call. Everybody on the ice is standing around, because they think it's a call. But no arms are up, and Athanasiou takes it to the other end and scores.

Craziness.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL

Off a beauty stretch pass by Jensen who goes back to get his name counterpoint for roughing the goalie. One of the strangest sequences I have seen in hockey, but that stretch pass that sent him in alone was a thing of beauty.

Great finish by AA, who also had more importantly in terms of development a beautiful pass to Mantha for the equalizer. Showed tremendous hockey IQ and understood exactly where to put it on a play he doesn't make often. Right or wrong I expect him to finish breakaways a decent chunk of the time like he did in overtime, but that assist was one of those he is getting it more and more moments.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Glad to hear that we won, Larkin playing like a beast, Good thing Mantha got a goal maybe it will all start for him now.

Tatar Shots

Feb 2, 2014

There is this posted on the Comets board, but you still can't even tell what happened.

http://streamable.com/6gbw

Greek Lightning just appears behind the defense :handclap:

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009

Play to the whistle. Never give up.

haulinbass

Mar 6, 2014
Thanks for the videos SimplySolace! Makes it real easy for those of us who missed the game.

Very good night for our top prospects. Unreal how effective Larkin has been. I couldn't be more impressed with AA either. We have a lot to be excited about. I couldn't even imagine the summer hype around here if Mantha managed to go on a little hot streak before it's all said and done.

Anybody want to give us a review on how Sproul looked tonight?

Chex LeMeneux

May 4, 2014
Metro Detroit
Only saw the third period and overtime, but what I saw was very exciting. The Mantha goal was scored due to strong plays by both Mantha and AA. It was nice to see. Also, Larkin practically running that powerplay for a good stretch during that 4 minute high sticking call gave me chills. I'm starting to really believe the sky is the limit for this kid.

Thanks for the videos SimplySolace! Makes it real easy for those of us who missed the game.

Very good night for our top prospects. Unreal how effective Larkin has been. I couldn't be more impressed with AA either. We have a lot to be excited about. I couldn't even imagine the summer hype around here if Mantha managed to go on a little hot streak before it's all said and done.

Anybody want to give us a review on how Sproul looked tonight?

The two times I noticed him were on bad plays unfortunately. One was a turnover where he was behind his net and passed it right to one of their forwards, who almost buried it. The second was a high stick that, lucky for us, wasn't called. Both happened when the game was tied, I believe.

Again, I only saw the last period and I heard he had quite a bit of IT so maybe someone else can give a better analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad