Gorges overpaid?

onemorecup*

But at NO POINT in his career was Rashard Lewis even close to being the best player in the game. That contract has always been viewed as a joke.

You want a very average player who is massively overpaid? Joe Johnson? I believe he's the leagues 7th highest paid player. That's a joke

Go over EVERY roster in EVERY league, and you'll find overpaid players...its not reserved only for NHL teams

and of all the examples of overpaid players...if the most egregious example you can find is Josh Gorges, I suggest you look again

Johnson was a top 15-20 scorer for years , yes he is grossly overpaid agreed but he was an elite scorer and got paid big money

and in this new CBA he doesnt get this money or term from anyone but he wasnt a JJ average player

onemorecup*

Disagree it was logicial...but that's a matter of opinion. I don't think there was any logic at the time to pay him that kind of money, but it's the Knicks they toss around money like it's nobody's business

The point is, it's ridiculous to think that hockey is the only sport where average players make a ton of money.

Amir Johnson on the Raps makes nearly 10M per year lol

There are COUNTLESS examples, especially in the NBA, of very average players making very good money

Josh Gorges at 3.9M is overpaid...but trying to make a federal case about it?

Come on lol

Amir makes 6 mil , slight more than the average league

JJ makes 3.9 about 65% more than the league average

Plus there are about 9-10 payers who play on any given night on an NBA team

JJ woudnt play in this league with 300 players less in the league compared to the NHL

Haburger

Jan 17, 2011
Amir makes 6 mil , slight more than the average league

JJ makes 3.9 about 65% more than the league average

Plus there are about 9-10 payers who play on any given night on an NBA team

JJ woudnt play in this league with 300 players less in the league compared to the NHL

who's jj?either you are making a mistake or know little about the game.i'm betting on the latter.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Terry ''Hulk'' Hogan is that you?

Actually there's a difference between bro and brother, bro is more like this man:

th_RobbieE.jpg

:D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad