OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #17 - Timmy Cahill Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
It was a tweet to this vine. It's terrible quality and clearly not made by Tottenham and some guy on his couch

https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

Bm51QyxCMAArtgl.png

That is the tweet they are apologizing for, who gives a **** about the vine and who made it, nobody thinks Tottenham made that vine.

And the tweet is not disturbing, if you hack a Premier League club's account I really think you'd come up with worse.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
That tweet links the the vine I posted earlier. It's obvious that someone hacked the account and linked it to the vine. I have no idea what your point is other than maybe they should have had a stronger password/security question

I do agree that whoever hacked the page could have done much better

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
That tweet links the the vine I posted earlier. It's obvious that someone hacked the account and linked it to the vine. I have no idea what your point is other than maybe they should have had a stronger password/security question

I do agree that whoever hacked the page could have done much better

So is it not possible to just link to an already existing vine inside a twitter message because that's what I thought it was.

My point is that I think it's some stupid kid within the organization and they are saving their ass by saying it was hacked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad