OT: Gooooooal!! The All-Purpose Association Football Thread #17 - Timmy Cahill Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
So I'm broke as crap at the moment but May 15th I get paychecks and commission checks and could buy soccer tickets and a yacht. (Small yacht). What's gives me the best chance to be able to score some seats on May 15?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
I would expect info about the USA tickets being distributed as well as the final friendly will be announced before the next home game on May 10

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
If it was Juve you would have been the first person I told :)

Much appreciated. I just have to see them live somehow... Last year they cancelled their friendly at DC United. I was definitely going to go to that. Then they also played in Miami and LA and I couldn't make it there.

Basement Cat

Frank Drebin
Nov 3, 2008
Hoboken, NJ
Just got another 5 for the USA game. I hope its a 90%+ pro USA crowd.

Also, Scott or JPP, is there any reason why I cant buy more than 6 tickets to the May 10 game against Chicago? I looked at the Portland and TFC games that are listed too and I cant get more than 6 for those either. Whats the deal there? Has this always been a thing? Because I think that I have bought more than 6 before...

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Wow... Bayern getting schooled.

Brutal. Had to turn it off after 30 minutes

Just got another 5 for the USA game. I hope its a 90%+ pro USA crowd.

Also, Scott or JPP, is there any reason why I cant buy more than 6 tickets to the May 10 game against Chicago? I looked at the Portland and TFC games that are listed too and I cant get more than 6 for those either. Whats the deal there? Has this always been a thing? Because I think that I have bought more than 6 before...

Weird, I couldn't pull up more than 6 either. Employees have always only been able to pull up no more than 6 from their account but even from a public account I can't either. Possibly a change in group sales policy. I'm sure if you call in or visit the box office you should be able to get more. I'll see if I can get an answer.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Red Bull Leipzig has qualified for promotion to Germany's second division but unless they sell 50% of the team to the fans they won't be allowed to. Should be fun to see if it happens

Aug 10, 2010
NJ
Red Bull Leipzig has qualified for promotion to Germany's second division but unless they sell 50% of the team to the fans they won't be allowed to. Should be fun to see if it happens

is that a requirement for all 2nd division teams?

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
Yup, Bundesliga requirement for the top two levels. Assuming they do sell it I wonder what they do with the money. My guess is NY won't see any of it and it will go towards Leipzig and Salzburg becoming bigger players in Europe.

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart
Dortmund's Kevin Grosskreutz is getting sued by a Cologne fan after Grosskreutz threw his Kebab at the Cologne fan (or in his direction) in response to some not so nice words from the Cologne fan and his buddies.:biglaugh:

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
So Tottenham writes some silly comment on Liverpool on their Twatter and then say their account was hacked. Yeah right it was hacked, lol grow a couple please what a lame false excuse.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
So Tottenham writes some silly comment on Liverpool on their Twatter and then say their account was hacked. Yeah right it was hacked, lol grow a couple please what a lame false excuse.

It was a vine, not a comment. Maybe you should read up on something before making accusations.

It isn't the first nor will it be the last time someone gets into a sports team's social media page

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/08/02/hacked-jeter-sex-change-post-reportedly-lands-on-yankees-facebook-page/

VaxjoDevil

No kids - Still a person
Nov 11, 2009
Princeton, NJ
It was a vine, not a comment. Maybe you should read up on something before making accusations.[/URL]

"We apologise to anyone offended by a recent tweet, which was immediately deleted. This post was not tweeted by anyone affiliated to THFC."

What is this vine you are talking about?

You think if someone hacks their twitter that is what they will write? That would be like robbing a bank and grabbing a hundred bucks. It was nothing.

DatBoyJPP

Good Night
Jul 30, 2009
Blairstown
"We apologise to anyone offended by a recent tweet, which was immediately deleted. This post was not tweeted by anyone affiliated to THFC."

What is this vine you are talking about?

You think if someone hacks their twitter that is what they will write? That would be like robbing a bank and grabbing a hundred bucks. It was nothing.

It was a tweet to this vine. It's terrible quality and clearly not made by Tottenham and some guy on his couch

https://vine.co/v/M6MtJ3gTePl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad