Goodbye Goose

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Whatever happened to dd lol he get jettisoned with Shero?
Even longer ago than that.

He actually got jettisoned with Kinkaid, judging by the date of his last post.

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
upload_2021-4-11_11-38-50.gif

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Definitely hope he gets a chance with another NHL club. Seemed like a really good guy, and I think he is an NHL talent.

Reactions: Guttersniped

britdevil

Tea with milk...
Feb 15, 2007
UK
I remember during Bratt's contract snafu that you were wanting him to "BYE" as well. :D

No.

I wanted Bratt to step up, score some goals and be a leader on this team. He’s done that, couldn’t be happier.

VVP

Oct 7, 2017
Gusev should debut for Florida tonight. I kind of suspect he will get more than 5 points in his next 6-7 games now that he is no longer playing for Lindy Ruff system.

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
He looks really good in florida. I feel he wasn't deployed all that well here, but also not necessarily a good fit for the kind of game lindy wants to play.

I could see him lighting it up with Barkov.

Rebel Devil

Mar 16, 2014
Gusev was quite active last night with Barkov .. had a couple helpers and had a few chances to pot some goals. He seemed to function quite well in that offense. Sam Bennett has also fit like a glove there as well.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Good for him. I wish he would have worked out with us, but sometimes a player just doesn't fit a team/system.

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
Gusev was quite active last night with Barkov .. had a couple helpers and had a few chances to pot some goals. He seemed to function quite well in that offense. Sam Bennett has also fit like a glove there as well.
Barkov, given his defensive prowess, is kind of like a super Zajac, who Goose played well with last year.

Really not surprising if Goose performs well for Florida, he has offensive ability. More interesting to see how he does once playoff intensity kicks in.

Reactions: Guttersniped

Rebel Devil

Mar 16, 2014
He only had one assist, but Florida fans were saying he should have had more.
He had a number of great passes last night and seemed to be involved in a lot of the action. He missed a couple opportunities to score up around the net, but definitely looked like he was fitting in very well in Florida.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
he probably would have looked good on hischier's wing if he had a chance this season, unfortunate how it worked out here but he wasn't doing anything. happy he's finding success though

Reactions: swiiscompos

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
he probably would have looked good on hischier's wing if he had a chance this season, unfortunate how it worked out here but he wasn't doing anything. happy he's finding success though

Hischier is good but he can't do what Barkov does yet. I think that's the kind of player that Goose needs to play with and we just don't have one on our roster.

VVP

Oct 7, 2017
Gusev could have had 3 assists last night, he is the best puck distributor on that Florida team. In any case it seems the coach sees the value in his game which is elite playmaking first and scoring second. They will have some important games against Carolina coming up, almost a good preparation for the playoffs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad