Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Will be interesting to see how we make the cap floor next year. :laugh:

Fitz this summer...
tenor.gif

NJ Fan 12

Jun 23, 2020
Will be interesting to see how we make the cap floor next year. :laugh:

Hopefully by re-signing two of the UFA defensemen, some bumps for the RFAs like Kuokkanen, Sharangovich, and Bastian and some veteran acquisitions such as Killorn, or the Schenns to complement the core group.

Oneiro

Mar 28, 2013
Curious to see who takes a shot or if everyone stays away.

I hope we're done with players who can't skate.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Curious to see who takes a shot or if everyone stays away.

I hope we're done with players who can't skate.

Would have to imagine that his agent (with NJ's permission) talked to other teams already to see if there was interest before they decided terminate the contract.

I think it comes down to just before 3:00 on Monday for him to sign as he may be a backup option for several teams that are looking to make trades first.

Reactions: Oneiro

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
When I first read this thread like an hour ago (that’s how I found out) I thought maybe someone did trade for him.

Reactions: NJDevs26

Blackjack

Feb 13, 2003
keyjhboardd +bro]ke
Visit site
Would have to imagine that his agent (with NJ's permission) talked to other teams already to see if there was interest before they decided terminate the contract.

I think it comes down to just before 3:00 on Monday for him to sign as he may be a backup option for several teams that are looking to make trades first.

Maybe someone could sign him and retain half and then trade him to a cash strapped team that wants to ice a $350k winger

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
He is a skilled, east west, slow player on a team of not so skilled, north south burners. No surprise he didn't fit in. Bummer because I like his game, it just doesn't fit this Devils team at all.

Reactions: My3Sons

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad