Goodbye Goose

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland
Hopefully he gets signed by someone like Minnesota. No hard feelings over him really, seemed like a great guy but didnt work with Ruff at all.

Reactions: ninetyeight

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Wow, I thought it was a bad signing due to value, not a bad signing due to him not being able to keep a spot on our roster.

Maybe he checked out at this point and Ruff it would be for him to not bring vibe down on a young roster. And I thought he would be good influence last year because he’s such a smart player. (I’m not saying he’s a bad guy, players check out for a lot of reasons.)

Reactions: Nubmer6

Richer's Ghost

Bourbonite
Apr 19, 2007
photoshop labor camp somewhere in MN
iu

Das vedanya

Unknown Caller

Apr 30, 2009
Russia bound.

He's going to get a shot with another team, and I could see him succeeding in the right position. This could actually be a nice add for a team that's looking for some offensive pop that doesn't want to spend at the deadline.

He wasn't going to work here in Ruff's system, especially with a team so heavily reliant on offense off the rush.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
This is also an added benefit of getting the Palmieri deal done early.

Not sure how much Goose will affect the winger trade market, but he could be a fallback option for some teams.

If they're still dangling Palmieri, I wonder if they make this move?

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
This also bring down the average age amongst the fwds. And that has been a fun statistic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad