Gonchar for Norris

barabr10

UM ya that;s right
Jul 4, 2011
ottawa
If Gonchar wins the norris, hfboards will definitely understand what it means to be Sena-trolled lol

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
Not to take credit away from Gonchar but another reason why MacLean should be a shoe-in for the Adams award.

Get's the best out of his young guns and especially his veterans. Making Gonchar look like prime unstoppable Gonchar.

P.S. FINALLY GONCHAR'S SLAPSHOT WORKS FFS MAN.

krapsik

Nov 13, 2009
Estonia
I am all for resigning Gonchar. Its stupid at list not to try keeping him few more years.
Its possible he wants to move on, but if he want to finish NHL career in Ottawa, he deserves it.

xking23

Petersson
Jun 22, 2009
Peterborough
I really do hope he turns it up/keeps his pace and just takes over the rest of the season. Would be fun to have the 2 best defensemen in the game :sarcasm: .

Great play by him as of late, but it doesn't even look Norris worthy, he isn't dominating, he is just quietly getting stats.

koreaboy

Oct 14, 2010
gonch is my mancrush right now. he's always been one of my favourite players, and in the last year including the second half of last year and the playoffs and all this year, he has just been excellent. i love his game. a smart, smart, elegant player who is very economical in his approach, who is steady defensively, who contributes offensively, who is a classy, quality individual and quiet leader, he's just been excellent.

unless someone absolutely blows their brains out to get him at the deadline with a silly offer (like a blue chip stud prospect or high 1st rounder), which won't happen, we shouldnt be dealing this guy and we should be looking to resign him. ideally to a 1-year deal, but i'd even be prepared to go to 2 years if the dollars were reasonable. a 2-year, $6-7mil contract would be fine for gonch. in a dream world, a 1 year $3-3.5mil would be awesome. i'd sign it right now.

Mercurial

#lalala
Oct 29, 2009
Anyone notice he looks a bit like the "mafia boss" in the new Harvey's commercial, well him or Chris Phillips.

Whippet

Feb 6, 2013
He is such a class player. Id love him to be around for another year or two. Sign him up Murray!:nod:

HavlatMach9

streamable 3rah1
Mar 17, 2011
Ottawa
Good to see him get respect. It's a shame some bring up a play where he looked lazy as opposed to remember him as a premier offensive dman in his prime.

Rumcajs

Jul 25, 2010
Ottawa
If he keeps it up he could get a nomination like Lubo V did a few years back but comeone his defense is....MEH

HFboard would implode it Gonchar won.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005
Remember 2 years ago when the fans booed him when his name was announced at the season opener?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad