OT: Golf 2.0

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Not all year... ?

Or has interest fallen off... ?

When I was younger I used to play in the Grey Owl annually... really enjoyed the experience...
Ya 2 great tournaments , the Grey Owl and the Golden Falcon at Falcon Lake.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
AE2948E3-31AD-4C48-8BCC-FB81E0B0F69E.jpeg

Golfed with Buggs and John Agar and Mud Turtle not pictured last Saturday at Teulon.
Great time.
We are Planning a Minnedosa trip for Saturday June 17th
Anyone interested PM me will coordinate

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
So the PGA Tour is now joining up with LIV eh, wow everything is about money all the time. I'd be pissed if i was some of the PGA players that chose to stay and not take the cash to go to LIV . Rory , Tiger, even Fowler was offered 75 million to go to LIV and didn't.
Total betrayal.
Players may unionize I’m hearing.
Could make things interesting.
The PGA used the principled players as pawns.

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
View attachment 714072
Golfed with Buggs and John Agar and Mud Turtle not pictured last Saturday at Teulon.
Great time.
We are Planning a Minnedosa trip for Saturday June 17th
Anyone interested PM me will coordinate
Didn't know you guys were in the witness protection program, nice to know you can still go out and have a good time

Gil Fisher

Mar 18, 2012
Winnipeg
Fantastic finish. I said to my son earlier today that Taylor has more fortitude (less choke) down the stretch than the other Canadians. He took on Scheffler and Rahm in the dessert in a designated field and shot 66 I think. Scheffler was on, unfortunately. He did it again today. Putter was dialed in.

winnipegger

Dec 17, 2013
Played the course where the fight scene with Bob Barker was filmed in happy Gilmore. It's part of a Father's Day weekend golf trip, was super f***ing expensive, but holy moly is that a nice course.

I have found success with a Rahm inspired half swing. Just get in position and hit it connected. Also much easier to do when drinking. This might be my ticket to stop sucking on hard courses. So different when you're not losing balls.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Nice to see Winnipeg born Nick Taylor win the Phoenix Open. Now lets get golf going again already, 4 months and counting since i last played.:mad:
Jets 31 should be happy, with such a mild winter we're having so far. I can't remember a winter this mild. If we get little snow over the next month, you'll soon be splitting those fairways on the golf course.:nod:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00