Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
The Colorado Hockey Now site is universally hated by posters in the Avs forum, I'm sure we'll all be equally slinging crap at the Vegas version once its going.

It really depends on the writer. Former VGK pundit Sheng Peng writes for Sharks Hockey Now and is much more loved than the Athletic's Kevin Kurz who also covers the Sharks.

Granger has a major following of his Athletic writings. Carp was writing about VGK from LVRJ.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
It really depends on the writer. Former VGK pundit Sheng Peng writes for Sharks Hockey Now and is much more loved than the Athletic's Kevin Kurz who also covers the Sharks.

Granger has a major following of his Athletic writings. Carp was writing about VGK from LVRJ.

I do like Sheng Peng, he was like an amateur wanting to break in so he learned the game and it's nuances well. Seems like a likable guy who knows how to get good nuggets of info.

Carp and Dater are the same thing. Newspaper hacks who didn't really care about hockey until it fell into their laps. Years later they think all sports analogies play well and treat it like another form of football or baseball.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Recycled plastic? But how does it feel?

What I don't get is they create these kinds of things and then want to charge a huge premium over the last jersey for it. If they do it and don't charge more, great. If you do it and use it as an excuse to mark it up 10-20% shame on you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad