Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

brakeyawself

Oct 5, 2006
Just a Ranger fan who was popping into the Eicehl thread discussion.

Caught a few Vegas games though and I was very impressed with Chandler Stephenson.

Just curious, do Vegas homers see him continuing this kind of production? Assuming you guys have watched more than a few Vegas games at least lol.

Do you see him as the top Vegas center going forward? At least, from how he looks in limited viewing, I would have to think yes. Unless of course Vegas does move for Eichel. In which case I just think Stephenson holds down the 2nd line. I'm sure WK will fit in somewhere in all that.

But yea, CS really looks like a legit player to me. Huge steal IMO.

On a side note..... ooof.... Nolan Patrick. I would have preferred to keep Glass. Unlike Glass, I think Patrick might actually be made of "glass". Just from following him over the years after he was drafted, never saw much to give me confidence he would become anything more than a role player if he could stay on the ice. Definitely not someone I would put a lot of stock in towards the future, unfortunately. Too bad he can't replace Krebs in a hypothetical Eichel deal.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Lehner seems to be go to guy for quotes.

That he was in Toronto, arguably the hockey capital for English speaking North America, when this broke he got asked.

Reactions: NotPetya

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
32 Thoughts: Where will the reeling Canucks go from here?

From Friedman's 32 Thoughts
28. A few final Jack Eichel notes: he visited Sidney Crosby and Nathan MacKinnon last summer in Nova Scotia; was really impressed how the community respected their space. At the Sabres’ last Christmas party, his gift (from Victor Olofsson) was a photo of Daniel Stern from Home Alone with the name “Eichel” atop it. That’s Eichel’s favourite movie, which makes it even funnier. Finally, one executive pointed out Eichel's salary goes up almost $3.5M with the tax difference between New York State and Nevada.

Nice increase.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
Talked with VGK merchandise folks at Enchant tonight.

HSK ornaments have arrived and available at Livery. (They didn't know if they would be at HSK games at Orleans this upcoming weekend.)

VGK ornaments are enroute, somewhere.

No ugly sweaters this year (manufacturer cancelled order).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad