Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
From that article:

"You're going to see more of the gold helmets, George (McPhee) and Kelly (McCrimmon) really like the gold helmets, they contrast and they're shiny," said Foley.

My goodness. You let old farts who are around hockey endlessly make these kinds of decisions? What about the marketing team? How about hiring some image consultants for their views? I'm sure if you had let the GMs decide some years ago they never would have sold womens jerseys.

Thing I don't get about the gold helmets is even if they looked "cool" to some, its not like you are going to sell a bunch of them. Maybe a handful of those desktop sized ones, but its not a real financial opportunity. I get why they have to have 4 jerseys this year, but three helmets is beyond me.

Reactions: Vegas07

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Wild and Kings games start at $163 balcony. We're biting the bullet for one Wild game.

(They might all start at $163 and the cheap Blues seats are just grabbed up)

It looks like if there is anything left for public sale tomorrow, it is going to be lower bowl expensive tix. Unless they are sandbagging some for tomorrow.

These prices seem utterly ridiculous now that I got corner balcony tix to Avalanche games for $39 including fees.

theslatcher

Jan 5, 2016
Sweden

Paywall. History

The Abbott brothers, well, Cam(the coach) was more of a hindrance than a boon for Elvenes... So maybe not a very good reading if you go want to read about Elvenes. Looks like Cam has changed approach since then and it has worked, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->