Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
I hope they demand the people who do get to go to games are vaccinated.

There is a possibility that vaccinated people can still spread the virus.....it's still under research.

ETA: It just occurred to me that such a game would look like Rupp Arena, a bunch of over-70s telling each other to quiet down and let them enjoy the game. :laugh::laugh::laugh:o_O

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
We're going to look at 1 PM today. Will let y'all know what the prices look like if there are any left.

Tickets for the Blues game range for $193 nosebleed balcony to $468 blueline per seat. I'll leave attending these games to the rich folks.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Tickets for the Blues game range for $193 nosebleed balcony to $468 blueline per seat. I'll leave attending these games to the rich folks.

Wild and Kings games start at $163 balcony. We're biting the bullet for one Wild game.

(They might all start at $163 and the cheap Blues seats are just grabbed up)

It looks like if there is anything left for public sale tomorrow, it is going to be lower bowl expensive tix. Unless they are sandbagging some for tomorrow.

Last edited:

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013

Yeehaw! Here we go again!

So Nosek himself gets pulled off the ice after a positive covid test and the Knights still play next game.

Yet when one Sharks player gets put into the protocol, our game on Thursday gets postponed.

The NHL makes no f***ing sense with this crap.

Reactions: Vegas07

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
So Nosek himself gets pulled off the ice after a positive covid test and the Knights still play next game.

Yet when one Sharks player gets put into the protocol, our game on Thursday gets postponed.

The NHL makes no f***ing sense with this crap.

There may be more going on....

Or it could be a draconian condition of the Kalifornistan allowing games to be played.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
Wild and Kings games start at $163 balcony. We're biting the bullet for one Wild game.

(They might all start at $163 and the cheap Blues seats are just grabbed up)

It looks like if there is anything left for public sale tomorrow, it is going to be lower bowl expensive tix. Unless they are sandbagging some for tomorrow.

As crazy as they seem I'm sure they will sell for double on the secondary market. Once I first heard the Coyotes were allowing fans I bought some good lowers for $75 each on StubHub figuring I'm only making it to one game this season I'll get something good. Since then they released more seats upstairs and my tickets are going for around $245. The demand for live game experience is very high, I am sure VGK will be pushing as hard as they can to get more people in ASAP.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
As crazy as they seem I'm sure they will sell for double on the secondary market. Once I first heard the Coyotes were allowing fans I bought some good lowers for $75 each on StubHub figuring I'm only making it to one game this season I'll get something good. Since then they released more seats upstairs and my tickets are going for around $245. The demand for live game experience is very high, I am sure VGK will be pushing as hard as they can to get more people in ASAP.

Not resellable as a condition of sale

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
Surprised at some of the strict rules for fans at the games. No bags allowed? Must wear three-later masks and face shields can’t be worn as a substitute? No smoking allowed and no re-entry if you leave to smoke? Must complete a health questionable before entering? No cash accepted?

I don’t think all that is worth the high ticket prices but maybe that’s just me. I’ll definitely wait until things get much closer to normal.

I feel bad for the workers that need to enforce those. It would be a pain in the ass to tell fans no bags allowed when they weren’t aware of that rule.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Surprised at some of the strict rules for fans at the games. No bags allowed? Must wear three-later masks and face shields can’t be worn as a substitute? No smoking allowed and no re-entry if you leave to smoke? Must complete a health questionable before entering? No cash accepted?

I don’t think all that is worth the high ticket prices but maybe that’s just me. I’ll definitely wait until things get much closer to normal.

I feel bad for the workers that need to enforce those. It would be a pain in the ass to tell fans no bags allowed when they weren’t aware of that rule.
What is a three-later mask? ahhh, three layer.

The reason for the no bags rule is so that security doesn't have to handle anything ;) The smoking rule is pretty goofy though.

The rules are clearly stated with the ticket purchase.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016

Those are NHL rules, not VGK rules. Saw the same rules in Arizona, except for the 3-layer mask, that I hadn't hear. But they made it clear before going that you had to have a mask and keep it on. The Coyotes did a video on it and poked fun at a guy in a VGK jersey to make the point. And during the game people were walking around telling people to keep their masks on while seated. The NHL ain't messing around. I got an email from the Flyers today stating the same exact rules apply for their upcoming first game with fans.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
As a Caps fan, I love to see our former players flourish and grow elsewhere. I'm so happy for Chandler Stephenson. What a steal he has been for you guys and I'm really glad that he has the opportunity to develop AND has put all of his tools together. He always had it in him, some players just need the right situation.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
As a Caps fan, I love to see our former players flourish and grow elsewhere. I'm so happy for Chandler Stephenson. What a steal he has been for you guys and I'm really glad that he has the opportunity to develop AND has put all of his tools together. He always had it in him, some players just need the right situation.
He's having a rough go if it this season, but I have faith.

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
From that article:

"You're going to see more of the gold helmets, George (McPhee) and Kelly (McCrimmon) really like the gold helmets, they contrast and they're shiny," said Foley.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad