OT: The Pittsburgher Thread: New Quarter Backs for the Handball team!

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Oh wait, Jurgens is moving back from RG to C to replace Kelce. Never mind then, there's no chance the Eagles take Frazier at 50th.

Unless someone trades up from behind the Steelers, I think Frazier is definitely going to be there at 51.

Reactions: Jaded-Fan

xlm34

Dec 1, 2008
Some other names I like outside the top 2 centers: Two Michigan Wolverines could be in play, WR Roman Wilson and CB Mike Sainristil.

Daniel Jeremiah was really high on CB Rakestraw.

Saints, Bills, Broncos, Colts, Chargers, Pats all need WR so we could see a bunch more go here on day 2.

Wouldn’t hate Sainristil at all. The Steelers have no one to play in the slot right now and with the way the NFL is going, a slot CB is pretty much a starter.

Reactions: Andy99

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
And should be the no-brainer pick.
I’d pass on him…there are at least 2-3 other good centers…if he falls to round 3, which is likely, they might be able to pick him up later…WR, CB or best available defensive player…

Zierlein has us taking Keon Coleman and passing on him btw

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017
I’d pass on him…there are at least 2-3 other good centers…if he falls to round 3, which is likely, they might be able to pick him up later…WR, CB or best available defensive player…

Zierlein has us taking Keon Coleman and passing on him btw
I want McConkey the Honky damn it. But Buffalo will probably take him to start the 2nd.

• Haha
Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Ulf5

Feb 21, 2017

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Idk if the Steelers were so concerned about a WR, why not just offer #98 to Denver for Sutton? I really figure they'd accept that, because frankly it's an overpayment from the Steelers, and using a 3rd on Sutton sounds better than trading up to get a young prospect WR in the 2nd.

Reactions: EVGENIMERLIN

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad