Golden Knights (K)News - Volume II

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Should be a crime to call those retros for a team with 3 years of history, none of which includes wearing a red sweater. They should just call them what they are "NHL money grab kits"
Loophole, they are inspired by thunder (stripes) and wranglers (color). They got my money for a Hoodie cuz I like the design.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018
Loophole, they are inspired by thunder (stripes) and wranglers (color). They got my money for a Hoodie cuz I like the design.

I got the jersey but the cut is weird to me. Different from the other jerseys. The design and color are great. If that's the hoodie I'm thinking of those looked nice and felt like good fabric in the store.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
I guess the new jersey didn't look as bad as I thought tonight on the ice. I'm still going to say I am not a fan of either of the new jerseys and will always love the steel grey look. Maybe that's attached to nostalgia but I just don't care for the new looks that much. Further the logo is such a head scratcher for those who don't follow the team. I bet if you wore this jersey around Chicago or Toronto almost no one would know who its for.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Further the logo is such a head scratcher for those who don't follow the team. I bet if you wore this jersey around Chicago or Toronto almost no one would know who its for.

Just say, "It's an elite NHL team thing, you wouldn't understand." Go all hipster on them.

willy702

Jul 3, 2016
The rink looks spectacular and good to have a game in daylight. That's the one thing I don't like about the stadium series games, doesn't feel the same under the lights. Funny how so many people are upset it isn't on the lake. They obviously didn't know Tahoe never freezes. You don't want to play hockey on a barge with movement.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
The rink looks spectacular and good to have a game in daylight. That's the one thing I don't like about the stadium series games, doesn't feel the same under the lights. Funny how so many people are upset it isn't on the lake. They obviously didn't know Tahoe never freezes. You don't want to play hockey on a barge with movement.
A game on a barge would be pretty hilarious.

Alternate personal floatation jerseys

Vegas07

Dec 6, 2018
I hope they demand the people who do get to go to games are vaccinated.

So far it’s mostly the elderly getting vaccinated in Nevada, with barely anybody below age 70 (folks below 70 have just started getting vaccines). And unfortunately it could take a couple of weeks for the vaccine to work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad