Gold Cup 2019:

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Brutal, brutal second half.

All started with the monumental fail on the 2-1 goal.

What a disappointment.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
Haiti was just much better in the second half. Far more composed and in the last 15 minute they had far, far more effort. Canada basically lost every 50/50 ball in the second half and lost most of the 60/40 balls too.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
The penalty given up was the dagger here. It was a terrible tackle and was always and only going to be a penalty.

Reactions: robertmac43

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
Classic Canada! I was telling you for months that there was no real progress made yet, the loser mentality is still there. Leading 2-0 and losing like that is just incredible.

Congratulations Haïti.

Reactions: Roman Fell

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Just disband the Canadian Soccer Association. The Women are trending downwards and the Men continue to do f*** all at competition. Crashing out to Jamaica and Haiti? Brutal.

You thought the Men would do better this time around with David and Davies but no...Herdman making stupid choices (Davies at LB? f***ing seriously?). Canada failing to produce any good CB's and also bringing in the most god awful managers.

They will once again fail to make it to the WC in 2022.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Well I guess i got to stop being so optimistic towards this team.... Anyone want my tickets to the BMO games this fall? :p

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
You thought the Men would do better this time around with David and Davies but no...Herdman making stupid choices (Davies at LB? ****ing seriously?). Canada failing to produce any good CB's and also bringing in the most god awful managers.

The bolded did not sink this team, Davies at LB would not have been my first choice but it proved to create space along the left side and the overlaps with Hoillet were a moan component of the offence.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
The bolded did not sink this team, Davies at LB would not have been my first choice but it proved to create space along the left side and the overlaps with Hoillet were a moan component of the offence.

It was one of his stupid decisions. His subs towards the end were a joke.

Herdman sucks.

Reactions: Pouchkine

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad