GDT: [GM68] Canucks vs Capitals | Sat. Mar 16th, 7:00pm | SNP | Jockeying for Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Miller and Hughes playing a quick little game of catch while we’re down 2-1 with a min left is the most frustrating thing I’ve seen all year. What the f*** are they doing.

Hoping whoever is supposed to cover them moves out of position so the free guy gets his perfect shot. That's what we always try to do and teams have started figuring it out.

Reactions: just22 and TruKnyte

just22

Aug 2, 2009
Games getting tighter and tighter the closer we are to the playoffs and you can see this team start to wilt under pressure.

They need to figure it out fast or else they’re going to be an easy first round out.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I don't think this team is trending in the right direction. Everyone around them except for Vegas is turning it on and they have been dwindling since January.

Classic case of peaking too early.

You never really know. Sometimes the playoffs hit and a team just flips a switch and turns in on.

But it'd be hard to say it's not concerning that they appear to be backing their way into the playoffs.

Reactions: CanuckCity

BenningHurtsMySoul

Unfair Huggy Bear
Mar 18, 2008
Port Coquitlam, BC
Games getting tighter and tighter the closer we are to the playoffs and you can see this team start to wilt under pressure.

They need to figure it out fast or else they’re going to be an easy first round out.

I just don't understand how they can have that tight checking low scoring road trip where they were successful. And then they come back here and just go right back to shitting the bed.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Also yeah Lindholm is a huge flop. Just looks like Suter 2.0 lol. I’d rather have Kuzmenko if it means our PP1 stayed. God I want to give him the benefit of doubt but he’s just a flop

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks will need another gear to go anywhere in the playoffs, But so far, this home stand is casting doubt on whether this team is merely a good regular season team, and no more than that.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Total wiff by our management. Its too bad, on paper you could see the fit. But Flames fans were right, he's a passenger, not a line driver.
Yeah its more of a fail by our scouts
First real miss

Reactions: Flik

TruKnyte

On the wagon
Jan 1, 2012
Vancouver, BC
Hate to say it but Monahan would have been a better pickup than Lindholm.

Monahan: 11-3 in 18 games
Lindholm: 4-3-7 also in 18 games

And it would have only cost us a first and nothing else. I get why management went after Lindholm but he's been a massive disappointment.

Might also be the system as well.

dez

Mar 3, 2012
-Podz looks like he hit the same wall Bains hit
-Lindholm looks slightly better than earlier, but still would have gotten a winger for Petey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille