GDT: [GM68] Canucks vs Capitals | Sat. Mar 16th, 7:00pm | SNP | Jockeying for Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Problem has always been that the Canucks don’t throw it on net.
Stop being so fancy and simply do the most basic hockey play.

Reactions: calnuck

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
This team is just not fast enough, by the time they generate anything off the rush the caps had caught back up and got sticks in lanes.

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Miller and Hughes playing a quick little game of catch while we’re down 2-1 with a min left is the most frustrating thing I’ve seen all year. What the f*** are they doing.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Good teams have games like this. It's just how it is. Tocchet and the team will adjust. I'm confident of that.

Reactions: geebster

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Whats with swedish players getting a f-load of money and spending it on an invisibility cloak

nylander
pettersson
dahlin

these 3 got $90+ million each and signed their name then said finally i can relax.

Reactions: PavelBure10

eviohh26

Dec 19, 2017
Victoria BC Canada
This team is going to get crushed round 1. Was a fun run. We aint doing shit with Petey on this team. He strikes me as a guy thats not that passionate about hockey . It's just a paycheck to this guy.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Lindholm clearly doesn't want to get paid.

Any gm that gives him a contract will regret it. Holy f*** has this guy been a complete no show.

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
This team is going to get crushed round 1. Was a fun run. We aint doing shit with Petey on this team. He strikes me as a guy thats not that passionate about hockey . It's just a paycheck to this guy.

Playing like this it will be an easy sweep by whoever unless Demko steals one.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Miller and Hughes playing a quick little game of catch while we’re down 2-1 with a min left is the most frustrating thing I’ve seen all year. What the f*** are they doing.
Honestly the way I saw that was that the other 4 skaters were doing f*** all to get into positions to receive a pass and make a play. Everyone was just waiting for something

Reactions: CanuckCity
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad