GDT: [GM68] Canucks vs Capitals | Sat. Mar 16th, 7:00pm | SNP | Jockeying for Position

Status
Not open for further replies.

just22

Aug 2, 2009
Embarrassing, Caps player goes to get off after blocking a shot and Hughes and Miller just f***ing passing to each other at the blue line…

Reactions: LickTheEnvelope

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Just having Miller take the faceoff and golf it toward the net and hope it boings and bounces it's way in somehow on this awful ice. Really the only shot.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Rick is not gonna be happy tonight. Honestly, way too much passing just shoot the f***ing puck.

Reactions: calnuck

SillyRabbit

Trix Are For Kids
Jan 3, 2006
I hate how the Canucks always have three players floating around the blue line.

They should have four or even five guys down low fighting for pucks, creating traffic and looking for tip ins / rebounds.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
I always thought that teams being forced to play a game in Seattle the night before and then venture north, would be big advantage for the Canucks.

But the Caps, playing their third game in four nights, actually looked to have more energy, particularly in the second period. Canucks did dominate possession in the third period, but looked to me to be generating few if any quality chances.

Don't know what it is, but they just don't seem to winning since Demko went down.

Petey O

Laffy Taffy's gonna chew you up.
Feb 26, 2021
Canguker
Gotta credit the Caps. They clogged the middle so well. Kept most Canucks' shots and chances to the perimeter. Good on them.

Reactions: Pigskin

calnuck

Nov 26, 2010
CA
who passed it out of the slot at the end there instead of trying to push it toward the net? Idc who it was, press box next game

Bankerguy

Apr 28, 2013
8 unforced errors in the last 7 minutes. 6 of them were puck bobbles or mishandles not under pressure.
Its a stat that isnt tracked (cept by me) , the thing is, even if it doesnt result in a turnover it puts every1 out of possession. such garbage

Flik

Canucks fan for life
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2010
Vancouver, WA
Did everyone know tonight's game was gonna be like this? Crowd was a ghost, team no showed and it's a quiet GDT too.

Reactions: calnuck

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Who poured cement in the boys' hands tonight, jesus christ the Caps just sat back and dared us to do something and we bricked everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad