GDT: [GM65] Canucks @ Golden Knights | Thur. Mar 7th, 7:00pm | SNP | They Are Going to Be Motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
This reminds me of 2012 when we had a banger season and drew the f***ing LA Kings in the 1st round

I think we could have won that series if 2011 never happened. The team just wasn't mentality in it for another gauntlet run after getting so close. It's the main reason Gillis wanted to start the rebuild right after we were ousted by the Kings. Sadly, Aquaman wouldn't let him.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Colorado and Vegas are at it again......not sure how they do it, year after year.

But the Av's adding Casey Mittelstadt, Sean Walker and now Brandon Duhaime; and Vegas picking up Mantha and Hanifin, and probably aren't done yet.

Fortunately the Canucks actually joined the 'arms race' this year by adding Lindholm, Zadorov and likely Kessel. And may not be done either.

But as the old song lyrics go; "It's better to be a hammer, than a nail".

Bleach Clean

Aug 9, 2006
So what is it, Eichel, Mantha and Hanfin all in the line-up tonight?

The PP has to convert in this game. It will be key to having VGK open up their structure.

Reactions: Indiana and calnuck

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
Is Hanifin playing or just Martha?

1709859771293.gif

timw33

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 18, 2007
Victoria
I think we could have won that series if 2011 never happened. The team just wasn't mentality in it for another gauntlet run after getting so close. It's the main reason Gillis wanted to start the rebuild right after we were ousted by the Kings. Sadly, Aquaman wouldn't let him.

Feel like the pathway to the cup after LAK would have been so much easier than 2011 though.

Reactions: Indiana

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
God bless the Vancouver Canucks
Why bring imaginary deities into it? Then again "hail Satan" to quote Southpark;

I would cheerfully sell my soul to the devil for a Stanley cup. But I haven't found and way of doing that. Of course, it's not much of a soul.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Why bring imaginary deities into it? Then again "hail Satan" to quote Southpark;

I would cheerfully sell my soul to the devil for a Stanley cup. But I haven't found and way of doing that. Of course, it's not much of a soul.
XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad