GDT: [GM65] Canucks @ Golden Knights | Thur. Mar 7th, 7:00pm | SNP | They Are Going to Be Motivated

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Which team is going to motivated? Who's to say? Both?
I wouldn't put money on us being motivated.... well maybe on the course, or at the buffet.... but on the ice, ya dreaming.

Anywho I come in peace to say

1067483.gif

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
I wouldn't put money on us being motivated.... well maybe on the course, or at the buffet.... but on the ice, ya dreaming.

Anywho I come in peace to say

1067483.gif

Before nearly every game there's a large amount of Canucks posters that claim the opposing team is going to be extra motivated for *reasons*. Maybe Anthony Mantha, noted for his strong work ethic, will galvanize the Golden Knights?

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Before nearly every game there's a large amount of Canucks posters that claim the opposing team is going to be extra motivated for *reasons*. Maybe Anthony Mantha, noted for his strong work ethic, will galvanize the Golden Knights?
I did enjoy those comments on the mains.... Mantha is Lazy.... he won't fit with Vegas. It's like they don't know us at all :laugh:

Reactions: Indiana and Vector

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
the Knights aren't the same team without Mark Stone in the lineup. Eichel is finally back, but it could take him another three or four games to hit his stride.

Vegas has been fading badly in the Pacific Division playoff race. They're in danger of being overtaken by the Kings, which would leave them as a wildcard team. Quite a falloff from their Stanley Cup season.

I suspect the Canucks go back to Demko tomorrow night. He's getting into one of his zones, where teams couldn't shoot a ball-bearing past him. And Soucy makes such a huge difference to this back end.

At least we have the consolation of knowing this game won't be the mud-wrestling contest we saw in L.A. There should be lots more open ice.

Reactions: Indiana

Kryten

slightly regarded
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2011
Kootenays
the Knights aren't the same team without Mark Stone in the lineup. Eichel is finally back, but it could take him another three or four games to hit his stride.

Vegas has been fading badly in the Pacific Division playoff race. They're in danger of being overtaken by the Kings, which would leave them as a wildcard team. Quite a falloff from their Stanley Cup season.

I suspect the Canucks go back to Demko tomorrow night. He's getting into one of his zones, where teams couldn't shoot a ball-bearing past him. And Soucy makes such a huge difference to this back end.

At least we have the consolation of knowing this game won't be the mud-wrestling contest we saw in L.A. There should be lots more open ice.
1709782579954.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino