GDT: CAN vs. GBR May 11, 2024

Namejs

Dec 24, 2011
Oslo
If you would place a million dollar bet on Canada winning in regular time, you would get exactly 1,000,000.00 back if they did win.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
You may not have seen that it’s not Britain, but GREAT Britain.

KP6OxLI.png

JimXVX

Jan 3, 2017
As a Brit, must confess I’m not overly optimistic. If Bedard and co show up in the mood to lay down a marker for the rest of the tournament then it could get rather ugly.

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
As a Brit, must confess I’m not overly optimistic. If Bedard and co show up in the mood to lay down a marker for the rest of the tournament then it could get rather ugly.

British Superstar NCAA second liner Cade Neilson to the rescue!

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
2 hours until the opening face of. Tavares is very slow to get up from his bed, trying to figure out which team they are playing today. Bedard trying to recall the name of the bar they spent the last night in. Still they are heading for a smooth win of course.:DD

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
Bedard on the 4th line?
It is a Canada - Great Britain game. Just a warm-up for Canada. They even gave their no.1 goalie, Binnington, a day off, the same with Tavares. Today's lines are saying nothing about the team Canada's further plans. They know this is going to be an easy walk for them, given the quality difference between the teams.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
It's finally time for Canada to take on its eternal rival Great Britain, and exact a measure of revenge for that Olympic medal a hundred or so years ago. Never forget. Never let up.

I predict a tight win for Canada. Bedard scores the winner in overtime.

Who else is up bright and early for this game? :)
All of Canada is up to see what the British can throw our way. Revenge is on our collective mind.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So am I. I slept from about 8:30 p.m. to midnight last night, then 3:30 a.m. until about fifteen minutes ago.

I woke up at 4:30, anxious about today's move. My helpers get here at 9:00, second wave of helpers around noon. Being up at that hour, I was able to squeeze the truck into the space right in front of my apartment. There is so much to do and I'm just going to sit down and have some coffee.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad