GDT: [GM52] Canucks @ Red Wings | Sat. Feb 10th, 10:00am | SNP | Reset & Reload

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
I'm sure glad this team isn't comprised of the mindset of a majority of posters here who would fold like a cheap lawn chair the moment they face any adversity.
Fortunately the positive members far outweigh the negative ones
IMG_6061.gif

And thankfully we share a good sense of humour here.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
It wasn't a turnover? What game were you watching
I watched a guy Pettersson chase the Wings player behind the net and lose him, and then almost took a penalty when he finally caught him along the wall. Then he fell down in ensuing puck battle, as the Canucks were trying to make a change, and Walman got behind Hughes.

What game were you watching? Go back and look at the replay.

Brock Boeser Laser Show

Sep 27, 2017
Win these next two games and road trip will be a success. I still think this team has another gear once everything starts clicking on all cylinders.

After tomorrow the Canucks only have
1 more of these stupid road 10 am games
2 back to backs.
17 of final 28 at home and majority of road games in same time zone.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
And as good as Pettersson was in regulation time, I'm not sure what he was doing in OT. Chasing the puck behind the and then getting caught Turnover led directly to the penalty shot winner by the Wings.

I watched a guy Pettersson chase the Wings player behind the net and lose him, and then almost took a penalty when he finally caught him along the wall. Then he fell down in ensuing puck battle, as the Canucks were trying to make a change, and Walman got behind Hughes.

What game were you watching? Go back and look at the replay.
You're quote was.....?

It wasn't a turnover? Whatever moving on but your attempt to blame Pettersson was incorrect. So what if he didn't force it loose it wasn't his guy who got behind the D or scored the winner and he didnt turn it over or take a penalty

• Wow
Reactions: Play

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Sorry all, I'm with @Johnny Canucker here.

Apple sauce is way better and palatable than eating straight apples. You can tell me how nutritious it is eating apples in their pure form but having pieces of peels get caught between your teeth and dealing with seeds is like getting a tree branch shoved up your back side. Unpleasant.

Unfortunately that's illegal for me to do lmao.

It's called creating a fake account and just using it to browse.

Go with "Grown Up Pettersson" as your username. We won't suspect a thing.

Ain't that right Raster and Mrs Canucklehead?

Reactions: Baby Pettersson

Lawzy

May 27, 2011
BC
I know different refs, different circumstances but honestly I can't get over that PS call after I've seen Pettersson get mugged in OT twice leading to goals.

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Any time you take a 3-1 lead after two periods, and end up an OT loser, it has to be considered a 'disappointment'.

But they just took too many penalties, and spent a lot of the night on the PK. But the worst was a careless tripping call on Hoglander early in the third. You could see from Tocchet's demeanor on the bench that he didn't like it all.

It was a blatant dive.

Hogs even tried to avoid contact there.
Predictably, the Canucks couldn't kill it off, and the Wings were back in it. And the Canucks PP let them down again. A lot of zone time and shots directed at the net, but nothing to show for it.

And as good as Pettersson was in regulation time, I'm not sure what he was doing in OT. Chasing the puck behind the and then getting caught Turnover led directly to the penalty shot winner by the Wings.

So it's on to Washington....who are on the ice playing Boston. So hopefully the Canucks get a tired team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad