Post-Game Talk: [GM44] Canucks lose to Lightning | 2-5 | Kuzmenko & Hughes

Just A Bit Outside

Playoffs??!
Mar 6, 2010
Beauty.

Just need the Sharks to hold on.

That’s bullshit, Entertainment at the game, in the arena is actually really good this year, I’m not sure if you went.

I went to the Islanders game where we got absolutely drilled 6-2, and it was a f***ing awesome night.

I’m as die hard as they come, I find my own ways to whine, I go to the game to have a good time.
So you get liquored…

Good call.

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Well, another one for the record books. Unfortunately, due to the other team being on the successful end of the stick.

Reactions: Indiana

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
Beauty.

Just need the Sharks to hold on.

So you get liquored…

Good call.
I don’t actually drink, I’m met some absolutely incredible people in our section, actually, I have some great conversations with a ton of people that night, they all understand where we are, but we usually save the politics of hockey at home, or on message boards, instead of being miserable on my only day off, when I’m hanging out, and having a good time with my wife and friends, and fellow Canucks fans.

Jay26

Jul 13, 2022
Kamloops
That’s bullshit, Entertainment at the game, in the arena is actually really good this year, I’m not sure if you went.

I went to the Islanders game where we got absolutely drilled 6-2, and it was a f***ing awesome night.

I’m as die hard as they come, I find my own ways to whine, I go to the game to have a good time.
Can't hate on this.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
I will say this, though, it does kind of suck going to a canucks game not so much for hoping for a win, but just for having a good time, we should be expecting both.

Reactions: quat

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
I don’t actually drink, I’m met some absolutely incredible people in our section, actually, I have some great conversations with a ton of people that night, they all understand where we are, but we usually save the politics of hockey at home, or on message boards, instead of being miserable on my only day off, when I’m hanging out, and having a good time with my wife and friends, and fellow Canucks fans.
Yes.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

Not going to add a dime to the owners bank account but I have been to Giants games and that is true entertainment. Watching kids play like they care and seeing the product on the ice entertain the fans.

The product on the ice should be entertaining.

Reactions: Indiana

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
DA "I built a cup winner and stole O'Reilly"
BA "yes but Tage Thompson is a star now so a win win"

BA "I dumped OEL and his anchor contract and threw in a tiny winger without much of a shot who gets rubbed out against heavy pressure for a 9th OA and a 2nd"
DA " yes you win"

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
No boos or chants.

The fans that goes to these games are not fans.
I should not have used bullshit, I used stronger language than I should have, I just feel like the Canucks games have been really fun in their arena this year from my own experiences, and from the people I know close to me.

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Not going to add a dime to the owners bank account but I have been to Giants games and that is true entertainment. Watching kids play like they care and seeing the product on the ice entertain the fans.

The product on the ice should be entertaining.
Fair enough, I don’t know, I just feel the way I do

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Trade 43 and 6 need d i am at friday game hope they play better im behind avs bench cant tell nucks off lol

From an underlying standpoint

Hughes was in God mode tonight

Incredible underlying numbers tonight

Eye test showed that, as he was pushing the pace at an insane rate tonight

Polar opposite opinions.

Paulinbc

Sep 5, 2015
DA "I built a cup winner and stole O'Reilly"
BA "yes but Tage Thompson is a star now so a win win"

BA "I dumped OEL and his anchor contract and threw in a tiny winger without much of a shot who gets rubbed out against heavy pressure for a 9th OA and a 2nd"
DA " yes you win"
Someone tried to trade me Stamkos for Thompson in my 24 man six person keeper league I turned them down. The other half of the trade was even more favourable for them. Despite tonight I think I still made right call.

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
The difference was goaltending tonight, pure and simple. Martin has really faded after a decent start. His rebound control has been poor; and he doesn't seem to be reading the play very well.

Once the score reached 4-0 it was game over. They need Demko back in the worst way.

Reactions: Grantham

Canucks LB

Oct 12, 2008
Just keep losing, but play, entertaining, go into the deadline week with an absolute purpose, and let’s get a solid plan together.

And most importantly, execute on it

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
Crazy that (some) people thought Stamkos was done a few years ago.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad