Post-Game Talk: [GM42] Canucks lose to Panthers | 3-4 | Studnicka, Myers, & Pettersson

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
Hughes needs to stop wasting our PP possesions with his muffin shot.
He needs to stop the slap shot yes but a wrist shot through traffic is effective…see the Forsling goal. Nothing wrong with that type of shot. Canucks didn’t have the traffic on that shot though.

Reactions: geebaan and Vector

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
Hated that pass down low from Kuzmenko. Have to be sure on that one or it's going back the other way. Nice job by OEL on the 3 on 1.

Reactions: Vector

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
The REIGN OF ERROR!
What’s even more depressing is that when Jim was telegraphing taking a D-man in the draft for months I really thought he was talking about Sergachev.

Tkachuk was still the guy to take but at least they’d have a great d-man as a consolation.

Snatcher Demko

High-End Intangibles
Oct 8, 2006
What’s even more depressing is that when Jim was telegraphing taking a D-man in the draft for months I really thought he was talking about Sergachev.

Tkachuk was still the guy to take but at least they’d have a great d-man as a consolation.

And if they had kept the 2nd that they traded to Calgary for Baertschi - which they used to draft Rasmussen, who is easily a top 4 RHD.

Reactions: tantalum

IslandBeast

Apr 19, 2015
V.I
Stillman's brutal giveaway results in Horvat needing to block two clap bombs from the point... lol imagine an exploded Bo Horvat ankle because of a Stillman turnover

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad