Post-Game Talk: [GM30] Canucks defeated Panthers | 4-0 (Kuzmenko, Joshua(2), & Boeser) | Tribute to Luuuuuu!

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Great game by Zadorov. Quietly suffocating players defensively and is a physical deterrent out there. There was basically no after the whistle shenanigans with Myers and Zadorov paired out there.

Eventually, Kuzmenko needs to be paired back with Petey for stronger 5v5 offense in the long run. Mikheyev and Lafferty is just wasting Petey’s creativity.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
Great game by Zadorov. Quietly suffocating players defensively and is a physical deterrent out there. There was basically no after the whistle shenanigans with Myers and Zadorov paired out there.

Eventually, Kuzmenko needs to be paired back with Petey for stronger 5v5 offense in the long run. Mikheyev and Lafferty is just wasting Petey’s creativity.
Need to acquire another top 6 winger I think

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
Phil the Thrill Kessel !!!!
He's cheap as you can just pay him in "Steamer's Hot Dogs"!

• Haha
Reactions: Flik

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Statistically speaking you can relax, unless the wheels REALLY fall off, we'll make the playoffs this season.

But I get it. The scars run deep.
it would require a historical collapse whether due to injureis or other factors haha....

remember that time when the Wild lead the league in pts after Christmas and somehow still missed the playoffs

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
it would require a historical collapse whether due to injureis or other factors haha....

remember that time when the Wild lead the league in pts after Christmas and somehow still missed the playoffs

Yeah…52 games is a lot of time for a lot to happen. I’ll believe it when i see it but I’m enjoying the ride for now.

By the way first time since 2010-11 we got to 20 wins before 10 outright losses.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby

Think Hogs should ride shotgun to Pete?

That was f***ing fun. Had a great time with my little guy! Woo!

Perfect game for you guys wasn't it?

Did your kid end up on the jumbotron?
:laugh:

Reactions: Indiana

PavelBure10

The Russian Rocket
Aug 25, 2009
Okanagan
If anyone wants some good vibes, just look up Tocchet's interview on sports net tonight. I haven't felt so confident in a coach since Alain Vigneault. A big win, huge win on Luongo night, but Tocchet gives me confidence. I think he's honest, well spoken, and takes accountability on players. 20-9-1 , I think the players are buying it.

I love it, love this team. Fun to watch.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
How many more wins do we even need to make the playoffs based on the last couple of years? Ptsd still runs strong. Slowly disappearing tho.

I've been tracking on a monthly basis in the playoff thread but will give a quick update for you.

The goal is to get to 95 points. Canucks needed to do the following over the rest of the season to hit that mark:

December: 6-5-1
January: 7-6-0
February: 7-5-0
March: 7-6-0
April: 4-3-1

They've already gone 5-1-0 in December. From a pure wins standpoint, the Canucks need 27 wins.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad