Post-Game Talk: [GM3] Canucks lose to Flyers | 0-2 | Ugly

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I’m in my mid 30s now so I’m simultaneously trying to prove I’m “with it” (whatever “it” is) but also a respectable adult that definitely does not laugh at fart jokes
Lol you’re in your 30’s I thought you were like 22.

You’re one of the coolest 30’s y.o I know.

But also, from my very brief observations from a online forum

I guess you’re doing a excellent job

Petey But Really Jim

I lejdjejejejejjejejjdjdjjdjdjdndndnnddndhdjdjdndd
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
I’m in my mid 30s now so I’m simultaneously trying to prove I’m “with it” (whatever “it” is) but also a respectable adult that definitely does not laugh at fart jokes
Oh, absolutely. Me neither.

giphy.gif

petterdaddy

Sponsor
Jul 1, 2023
Vancouver
Lol you’re in your 30’s I thought you were like 22.

You’re one of the coolest 30’s y.o I know.

But also, from my very brief observations from a online forum

I guess you’re doing a excellent job
I’m turning 35 in like 2 months, my only advice to you: wear sunscreen. Both literally and listen to this song:

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
I’m turning 35 in like 2 months, my only advice to you: wear sunscreen. Both literally and listen to this song:

Wow.

Truly a magical video, just feels like I got a shot of gratitude.

I appreciate you suggesting that, I’ve saved it. Thank you

Just to add on that , I could pick a dozen things but that end part about nostalgia, it’s so true and I’ve had that thought a while back. Being reminded of it never fails to uplift me.

Last edited:
Reactions: petterdaddy

HairyKneel

Jun 5, 2023
It’s neat how folks who have had a flight east chime in like it’s a massive thing with jet lag. Most likely salesmen or travelers without an ounce of physicality in their lives. I went back to watch some ball games and a football games over the years, have seen several hockey games and visited family members. Jet lag is a thing for me drinking and being 20 pounds overweight. Not these guys. This isn’t their first rodeo.

These are finely tuned athletes who arrived on Sunday afternoon. No excuse for time zone change. Could still be the flu ripping through. Myers has never looked worse. They laid an egg. Some posters are thrilled because they want to be right. Real fans will say get ‘em next game. Salvage the trip.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Jet lag is a thing for me drinking and being 20 pounds overweight. Not these guys. This isn’t their first rodeo.
With all due respect, brother , if it’s only 20 pounds may as well go for it and get completely back in shape.

Kind regards always
C

Last edited:

David71

Dec 27, 2008
vancouver
this game should have been 4-0 for the flyers had it not been for demko saving their beacons. myers should sit in the pressbox he isnt a nhl defender anymore. juulsson should be shot to the moon and never suit up again.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
It’s neat how folks who have had a flight east chime in like it’s a massive thing with jet lag. Most likely salesmen or travelers without an ounce of physicality in their lives. I went back to watch some ball games and a football games over the years, have seen several hockey games and visited family members. Jet lag is a thing for me drinking and being 20 pounds overweight. Not these guys. This isn’t their first rodeo.

These are finely tuned athletes who arrived on Sunday afternoon. No excuse for time zone change. Could still be the flu ripping through. Myers has never looked worse. They laid an egg. Some posters are thrilled because they want to be right. Real fans will say get ‘em next game. Salvage the trip.

Circadian rhythms don't care if you're a 20lbs overweight drinker or a professional athlete. They'll still mess with you when they get toppled unnaturally like that.

Reactions: HockeyWooot

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Circadian rhythms don't care if you're a 20lbs overweight drinker or a professional athlete. They'll still mess with you when they get toppled unnaturally like that.
Unrelated , but are there any gifted people who can be both at the same time?

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Hehe I had a feeling that this completely winnable game might bring us down.

At least the Orca's tradition of losing games such as this one is alive and well.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
Phil the thrill too easy
Phil said he only has 6 beers a week. Wether that’s all in one night or 6 days, that’s not a drinker.

Phil the thrill too easy
Also another unrelated thing, your previous picture of the old fashioned Vanilla Coke, yeah that’s a much more sophisticated look than this.

Not saying you care nor should care, but to express is to be human

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
Unrelated , but are there any gifted people who can be both at the same time?

Yes.

Dustin Byfuglien really laid the roadmap for hockey. A true visionary.

But plenty of NFL OLinemen probably manage to be a guy who does both.

Orlando Brown Jr immediately comes to mind.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad